Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by purpletoo1
    Our very own Shadow found that for us a while back. We were particularly saddened by the news of a significant other!!! The translation you have is quite good compared to some of the ones we read. I was LMAO at one that translated "wife" into "woman"

yeah thats what i got, and i nearly fell off my chair...
    OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
      First of all - damn, he is married.
      Second - He hopes to get a first name. Hehe.
      I think Shadow is dropping the name we gave him to Martin or Joe.
      Nice Sig!!!

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
        yeah thats what i got, and i nearly fell off my chair...
        Actually I read two different translations and they both had me in stitches. You would think by now they would be able to do a more acurate translation. But it was very entertaining to read them!!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
          I think Shadow is dropping the name we gave him to Martin or Joe.
          Nice Sig!!!
          Well, I definitely mentioned the name to Kavan himself, and I think I've referred to Lorne as "Marcus" in Joe's blog and on Martin's appreciation thread. I also had "Marcus Lorne" in my sig for a while (courtesy of the sloganizer). I haven't actually written to Joe or Martin about it, though.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
            Well, I definitely mentioned the name to Kavan himself, and I think I've referred to Lorne as "Marcus" in Joe's blog and on Martin's appreciation thread. I also had "Marcus Lorne" in my sig for a while (courtesy of the sloganizer). I haven't actually written to Joe or Martin about it, though.
            That's cool, you dropped enough hints! LOL that was quite a lot of hints!!

Comment

Very nice new sig Blue! And you're right Purple, that is a lot of hints!

Comment

The more the better!!

I capped Lost Boys too so my pics will be similar but here are some more of our boy. I was hoping they would accidently show him in his room getting dressed, shirtless or pantless even. But as hard as I wished, I couldn't make it appear on screen! Drats!! I love him more each ep!! Great acting! Great faces!

Last edited by purpletoo1; 02 October 2005, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Gosh, I'm gone a few days and all you talk about is old stuff? I'm glad I didn't miss much, but really, can we have some expectation, next episode discussion, etc? You know, The Hive just might have him nekkid. Or....*evil cackles**cough*Sorry kids, not PG.

Very nice new sig Blue! And you're right Purple, that is a lot of hints!
                  Muahahaha, Marcus shall rule the world!

Comment

POD...
                    OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Sooo...I can't have the Marcus Lorne fangirl party in the gatetorium?

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                        *laughs* That's my QOD (quote of the day!)

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                          Weir: Just as long as Teyla and I can be there.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                            Sorry Dr. Weir, but my girls just won't take no for answer! They insist on me taking off this uniform! I believe the word they used was "nekkid"!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                              *laughs* That's my QOD (quote of the day!)
                              lol, glad you like.

Spoiler:

Comment

Did you girls see this in Joe M's Q&A thread? It's about time someone asked.
                                Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                                Mr. M.

Tough question, but hope you can help.

Over in SGA. . Major Lorne's first name is __________?

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X