Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like to make him blush, makes him look cuter

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
    Wonderful exchange of Kavan hotness people! Love his Human Target appearance just for the suit and the accent he put on. Him as Lorne, and Garrity, and from Sanctuary are pretty recognisable but I struggle with the older photos. I recognised one as being from The Outer Limits I think, but the other older ones I have no idea what they are from. Would it be too much of an imposition to ask if people could put a source on the bottom - just what show/movie it's from? *pretty please* Thanks muchly!
    Which pics are you looking at? I may be able to pick out the show for you
    Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Wonderful signatures by wonderful people.(Not me thus =] )
    My secret: .. .- -- -- .- .-. .-. .. . -.. - --- -- .- .--- --- .-. .-.. --- .-. -. .

Comment

No like the hair!! - growing the big one.
      sigpic

Comment

Still think this one is from his after school job at the drive-thru *giggles*
        sigpic

Comment

flying Gateship 1.. in my head!!!
          sigpic

Comment

catch ya later.. Bailey still working on recovery.. trying to get a ton uploaded before I do anything stupid again.
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Bay working on some sig's need help later..
                sigpic

Comment

Hey Brn... should be around. Just finished the art challenge one.

sigpic

Comment

rotation.. ?? when I get some done.. no time today.. still loading.. and loading.. and loading.. and writing.. chap 3 done.. may be 5 chaps.. or 6... Evan is such a joy to play with..

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Still haven't managed to load any of my screen caps to photobucket yet ... so in the mean time some favourite Lorne lines!

"All I know is he didn't do that to himself." Runner
                        sigpic

Comment

I loved that line, ShaViva. Would love to see more favorite Lorne Lines

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Love that picture Bailey! RAWR!!! *pounces on Lorne

Comment

Haha I meant the first one He's got a funny look on his face in the second! Still so awesome though

Comment

Working...
                                X