Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eye of botox
    Kavan Smith doesn't have a website and a fan club where we could find out all this very important information??

ye gods! Quick Thunkers to the lornemobile! We gotta get the deets!
    We are very dedicated in our roles as Lorne Lover's and we have our ways!

Facts on Kavan
    • Year of Birth: 1970
    • Once had a job selling encyclopedias door to door
    • Kavan J. Smith
    • American
    • Lisa King Northern Exposure Talent Management Group, Ltd. G3 - 1099 Marinaside Crescent Vancouver, BC, V6Z 2Z3 phone: 604-682-8070 fax: 604-682-7601 email: [email protected]

Comment

Great job Kate!!! You get the gold star!

Comment

Originally posted by eye of botox
        Kavan Smith doesn't have a website and a fan club where we could find out all this very important information??

ye gods! Quick Thunkers to the lornemobile! We gotta get the deets!
        Nice to see you posting here!

I've been a way for nearly two days from all my chicas and seems like a lifetime. Just read through the pages I missed.

Oohh... okay...my first Major Lorne dream... not what I expected but apparently I was engaged to Shep and everyone in my family knew but him. LOL. Anyhow, I was flipping through a yearbook and my neice pointed to Marcus's picture. That was pretty much it but I thought it was funny.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
        Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

Very interesting! I am afraid my dreams consist of.... well boxer briefs have something to do with them.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
            Very interesting! I am afraid my dreams consist of.... well boxer briefs have something to do with them.
            With all your thunkers?

Comment

Who are we kidding? Any dream with our dear Lorne is terrific!

Comment

hu? Boxer briefs are my favorite!! I dream of Kavan in his boxer briefs, lol not with any thunkers.

Comment

hu? Boxer briefs are my favorite!! I dream of Kavan in his boxer briefs, lol not with any thunkers.
                  What I meant was with all you thunk (Lorne, Cam, Joe)?

Comment

Oh, LOL I don't really dream much but I did have a boxer brief dream... regarding Kavan and long hair.

Comment

Oh, LOL I don't really dream much but I did have a boxer brief dream... regarding Kavan and long hair.
                      Lucky - normally I don't remember my dreams and if I do - they make no sense and have no Kavan.

Comment

Don't like the floopy hair, but definitely like the boxer briefs.

Though I'm still, ah, hung up on subbing in Lorne for Apollo in the just-this-side-of-legal towel scene from last week's BSG. I could live with that QUITE happily, thank you.

Had a nightmare last night. Stranger came into my room and I had the impression it definitely wasn't Kavan and definitely wasn't friendly...

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                          Lucky - normally I don't remember my dreams and if I do - they make no sense and have no Kavan.

My dreams are naughty.

Okay, there was one, but it was really weird and I barely understood it. Apparantly, in the dream, Marcus turned out to be an Ancient, and he brought me out of a stasis because I was his 10000 year old Ancient girlfriend. I'm telling you, I have weird dreams. Then there was the one where I was the Ancient who came through the gate and fell in love with him. Then we ascended together. If I told you any more, it would either have to be censored or would be off topic.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                            Don't like the floopy hair, but definitely like the boxer briefs.

Though I'm still, ah, hung up on subbing in Lorne for Apollo in the just-this-side-of-legal towel scene from last week's BSG. I could live with that QUITE happily, thank you.

Had a nightmare last night. Stranger came into my room and I had the impression it definitely wasn't Kavan and definitely wasn't friendly...
                            Likewise. I prefer the convensional short hair-cut.

And another ditto.

Scary.....

Comment

I don't think I've ever been allowed to dream of the things I want. Lucid dreaming has NEVER worked for me. The few times I've been aware that I was dreaming it was usually in a recurring nightmare and everything I did to try and change the outcome only made things worse. *sigh*

I also tend to have extremely detailed and very random dreams. Even when they aren't nightmares.

Lorne was in one, but it was more like a "Hey, Lorne's on TV!" thing as I was walking through a room sorta thing rather than actually interacting with him. Dammit.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                                I don't think I've ever been allowed to dream of the things I want. Lucid dreaming has NEVER worked for me. The few times I've been aware that I was dreaming it was usually in a recurring nightmare and everything I did to try and change the outcome only made things worse. *sigh*

I also tend to have extremely detailed and very random dreams. Even when they aren't nightmares.

Lorne was in one, but it was more like a "Hey, Lorne's on TV!" thing as I was walking through a room sorta thing rather than actually interacting with him. Dammit.
                                Sounds like my "OMG Kavan died - its in the newspaper" dream.

Comment

Working...
                                X