Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
    Actually, that happens to me, too. Instead of dreaming about the characters I love, I dream about random other characters/people.

Back in my X-Files days when I was all about Nick Lea/Krycek, I had a (extremely random) dream about David Duchovny. And when I was drooling about Jonas I had a rather... intense dream about Daniel. *sigh* No hardship there, exactly, but even in the dream I felt like I was betraying Jonas.

My subconscious is massively unfair.
    geez Shadow, you are a complicated lady! I love it!

Comment

How'd I managed to miss out on 3 pages of discussion when I've only been away for 12 hours. Hmmm must play catchup.

Hi Swirl, welcome and thanks for the pics.

Hehe, KS and tattoos, nice. Like Shadow, I'd love the chance to inspect them up close.

Lorne timeshare? How are we divvying him up? By timezones? Hehe, I like the idea of clones, maybe we should ask Ba'al how it's done.

Damn, the last dream I remembered having was Number Six being my real estate agent. Damn, missing out on Lorne and Shep dreams.

Must add: Lorne and Shep work out in tank tops on my Atlantis must-see list. Definate must.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
        Welcome miss Swirl!! Nice sig, thanks so much for offering it. I may take you up on it soon
        Hey there purpletoo1. THanx and your very much welcome too...
        OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Congrats to us on a 1000 posts in this thread! Now off to the dentist....

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
          Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

Wow! 1000 posts! that calls for a celebration!
            and i guess i'll share another sig i made, feel free to use...
            OrangeSwirl

Comment

Way to go Purple on bringing us into the 1000th post!

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                I would love to see mascot.
                "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

I made this today after I got into a conversation with a guy yesterday, though it isn't Marcus exclusive, he's in it

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2...n_n/menmen.jpg

Comment

Ooh... pretty pictures. I must create some of my own but I'm so lazy.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
                    Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

Party! hooowa, hooowa. *jumping*
                      NICE job once again! Wish I had time to learn how to use photo shoppy stuff
                      Last edited by purpletoo1; 13 September 2005, 02:54 PM.

Comment

NICE job once again! Wish I had time to learn how to use photo shoppy stuff
                        hehe, thanx.. and learn hah..i have no idea what i'm doing, i just fool around and when i find something that works i use it over and over till i find something new...
                        OrangeSwirl

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                          Way to go Purple on bringing us into the 1000th post!
                          Darn we're good! Yeah, 1000 posts! I didn't even realize it was me
                          Thanks Kate *fixes name screw up again*
                          Last edited by purpletoo1; 13 September 2005, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                            I made this today after I got into a conversation with a guy yesterday, though it isn't Marcus exclusive, he's in it

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2...n_n/menmen.jpg
                            Gaaah! *passes out*...........
                            Fabulous Kate! snurched with a smile on my face

Comment

Darn we're good! Yeah, 1000 posts! I didn't even realize it was me
                              Thanks Kassy
                              *dies laughing* Okay should we just stick with the Kassy thing? You seem to really like that name.

Comment

hehe, thanx.. and learn hah..i have no idea what i'm doing, i just fool around and when i find something that works i use it over and over till i find something new...
                                LOL You're welcome! Sounds like me. I need a better program than I have I think. I only have pait shop, don't know it well.

Comment

Working...
                                X