Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by purpletoo1
    good night Kate
    *laughs* Not me, I was telling the girls good night.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
      oooooo, good idea! Lets get a representative picture from everyone and you can do the work since you are so darn good at it, hehe Can I be Amanda Tapping?
      You guys went out of you minds while I was gone!! How am I ever supposed to answer you all? Well, you know me, I will give it a good try, LOL here goes! Oh, and thanks for keeping Kavan on "top" all day, it was a pleasure, hehe.
      Sure! Purple = Amanda.

Now what about me? *tries to think of an SG Girl who at least looks remotely like me...*

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
        "Share" is not a word in my vocabulary.

I live my life according to the Toddler's Rules of Possession

Except, of course, if Marcus is broken, I'd simply nurse him back to health- STILL MINE.
        greedy gut!

Comment

Originally posted by coolove
          Alright, looks like we're going to resort to cloning or having replicater Lornes. Either way the more the merrier.
          No, we settle things like wo"men" here. A good old fashion cat fight will do!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
            ok, smallville screencaps ahead... warning! barearms!!

OMGsh, I've died and gone to heaven!! Thanks Swirly girly!! You can stay! hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
              They are - and these solve the mystery of the other tattoo look:

Smallville:

OL:
              Yes but the steer is still there!!

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                Jues girls, I'm gone for the day and I find I missed a Lorne fight, two pages of thread, and a new LoveLorne member who has excellent pics of Kavan by the way.
                hehe, our first cat fight! Love it! I came back to 4 pages

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                  Does anyone remember what his role was in Smallville? Was he a bad guy?

And I just realized from looking ate those SV pictures that Kavan is a bit short... or that guy standing next to him is tall...but it doesn't matter, I like Kavan just the way he is, short or tall.
                  Yea, we all determind that on page two!! We like him short too! lol

Comment

I'm off to bed. Until tomorrow!

Comment

Okay I got some more pics....

This one's cool - the Smallville yearbook

Another "Right Arm" shot - slightly better than the last

And the super cute smile!
                      OH MY Kate! you did it again! great pics!! Have I told you lately that I love you?

Comment

Well since Kavan has a knack for showing off those wonderful arms of his... let's hope there's a really good scene where he's working out on Atlantis.
                        I second that coolove!

Comment

Sorry? I'm not sorry! Looks like I was more or less right about it being a cow skull with feathers/decoration.

I was initially surprised because I didn't think of Kavan as the tattoo type. But I think that of EVERYONE, so I'm always a little surprised to see them on people.

I still wanna get up close and personal to examine that tat myself, though. And any others he may have hidden on his body.
                          you are such a dreamer, that's why I like you so much

Comment

Well this picture seems to go with our topic right now...

Were we talking about bondage? How did I miss that? yikes I must be slipping.

Comment

Mmm... Bondage Lorne. Just the cheer-up I needed after the unexpected douse of flame I got elsewhere on the site. *sigh*

And Hot Sweaty Workout Lorne? yum-my!
                              Sorry Shadow!! You know all to well what to do when that happens. Don't let it bug you darlin!
                              Yummy is only the begining of hot and sweaty Lorne!! ooooooo

Comment

LOL. You're probably right. Hey a good night would be Daniel, Cam, John, Marcus and Rodney. I'd keep them busy you know... washing the car, doing the dishes, cooking etc...
                                ROTFLMAO, I could think of a few other things for them to do too!

Comment

Working...
                                X