No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if we will get to see Lorne again before his big episode.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
      I wonder if we will get to see Lorne again before his big episode.
      I asked the same thing a little while ago - good luck getting an answer - we're on Bondage Marcus now

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
        You need cheering up? I haven't shared the nightmare I had last night have I?

Kavan died!
        NO!

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm hoping he's in more episodes. I'd like to be surprised. Seeing his name in the credits when I don't know he's on is always very nice.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
          Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

NO!
            It was horrible! I don't know where it came from but suddenly it was there! Now that I've had a nightmare with Kavan can I have a very good dream?

Comment

You need cheering up? I haven't shared the nightmare I had last night have I?

Kavan died!
              you poor dear.. *hugz*

*OS snickers since in her latest dream she was lorne's g/f*
              OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

I asked the same thing a little while ago - good luck getting an answer - we're on Bondage Marcus now
                Oh, that's right you did...I forgot all about that with tanktop Kavan and all you understand, right?

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by coolove
                  I'm hoping he's in more episodes. I'd like to be surprised. Seeing his name in the credits when I don't know he's on is always very nice.
                  But not possible with us. The second someone finds out we know. Which is good - because I'm avoid most spoilers but if Marcus is going to be there I'm all over the net trying to find pictures

Comment

Oh, that's right you did...I forgot all about that with tanktop Kavan and all you understand, right?
                    See! Flash his picture and we all loose track of everything!

Comment

Okay, the words Kavan/Marcus dying are blasphemy I tell you! Not listening. Not listening.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                        Nope. Just a little midge on Gateworld.

But I have plenty of horrific nightmares, myself. I don't need to borrow them from anyone else.

Mine tend to be more apocalyptic, though. EVERYONE dies.
                        Oh, thats no fun, Shadow.

Spoiler:

Comment

Nope. Just a little midge on Gateworld.

But I have plenty of horrific nightmares, myself. I don't need to borrow them from anyone else.

Mine tend to be more apocalyptic, though. EVERYONE dies.

Comment

*goes to search for Kavan pictures to cheer myself up*

Comment

*kicks the forum clock* It hiccupped again.

And no, scary horrible dreams aren't the least bit fun. Neither are people who go out of their way to let you know how much they hate you.

Comment

I always seem to have really really good stargate dreams but alas they're always about Sheppard. Not that I'm complaining but some Marcus action would be nice. Sigh. Let's see last night was Shep and Ronon. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                                X