Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
    What's with all the tats?? Some of those HAVE to be makeup. Er... right?
    yep, it think they are krytonyte (sp) tats.. yes they were for the ep...
    OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

They are - and these solve the mystery of the other tattoo look:

Smallville:

OL:

Comment

Hmmm... I'd feel better if I could see his full right arm bared. Well, and the rest of him bared, too, yes, but the right arm in particular.

It just seems funny to give a bink-and-you-miss-him character on a show Outer Limits a tat, unless it's central to the plot. Which it wasn't, in that case.

Mostly I'm just curious. I can take tats or leave them. I just won't be getting any permanent ones, myself.

Comment

I so remember that episode. I didn't even know it was Kavan at the time. He was really yummy in it. drools I need a towel.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
          Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
            OL:
            Look, it's a cow-head-thingy! More proof of a Texan!

Quickie:

Comment

Originally posted by coolove
              I so remember that episode. I didn't even know it was Kavan at the time. He was really yummy in it. drools I need a towel.

I really hate it when I like a character but can't figure out who the actor is...it's annoying...

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                ok, smallville screencaps ahead... warning! barearms!!

I love you Orange. Welcome to the thread! And please post more lovely Kavan pics.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                Spoiler:

Comment

Jues girls, I'm gone for the day and I find I missed a Lorne fight, two pages of thread, and a new LoveLorne member who has excellent pics of Kavan by the way.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                    I love you Orange. Welcome to the thread! And please post more lovely Kavan pics.
                    Thanx GatetheWay! and hmmm.... ill try to scrounge up pix u guys haven't posted yet, but i don't know if i have anymore... we'll see...
                    OrangeSwirl

Comment

Jues girls, I'm gone for the day and I find I missed a Lorne fight, two pages of thread, and a new LoveLorne member who has excellent pics of Kavan by the way.

hehe, thats me!! oh found a really good cap that shows HIS bull-thing tat... Attention it has been confirmed that the tat is HIS!

OrangeSwirl

Comment

Okay I got some more pics....

This one's cool - the Smallville yearbook

Another "Right Arm" shot - slightly better than the last

And the super cute smile!

Comment

Does anyone remember what his role was in Smallville? Was he a bad guy?

And I just realized from looking ate those SV pictures that Kavan is a bit short... or that guy standing next to him is tall...but it doesn't matter, I like Kavan just the way he is, short or tall.

Spoiler:

Comment

wait found one that shows it even better...

OrangeSwirl

Comment

And I just realized from looking ate those SV pictures that Kavan is a bit short... or that guy standing next to him is tall...but it doesn't matter, I like Kavan just the way he is, short or tall.
                              Well he wasn't 'the bad guy' he tattooed himself with the kryptonite and went a wee bit wacky - he got super strength and what not but in the end Clark drops a car on him

And not the height issue again! Honestly? If he isn't all that tall - that's great, I'm only 5'4" so the taller the guy, the odder it is.

Comment

yes he was a bad guy. he was one of the robbers that put chloe in the hospital. and with what i've analyzed i'd say he's like no taller than like 5'10" maybe...
                                OrangeSwirl

Comment

Working...
                                X