Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
    Well Des I'm glad you're enjoyoing 'Reflections' - I'm still working hard on more of it but another chapter should be out soon!
    Good to hear!

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
      Well Des I'm glad you're enjoyoing 'Reflections' - I'm still working hard on more of it but another chapter should be out soon!
      Cool, can't wait!

(Ignore my sig if it's just got alot of html code on it, I was trying something)

Lovely sig made by NewTrekker
      Thank you SG1 for ten awesome seasons!

Comment

Points the way to 'Coup D'etat' *spoilers* - Now we know he'll be back for at least one ep for the second half of S2. Eeps!

Spoiler:
        He gets captured?!! Whumping is fine, but if they decide to kill his character off... they'll have a one woman riot on their hands.

Comment

Saw some new 'Conversion' pictures and Lorne will be in it!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
            Points the way to 'Coup D'etat' *spoilers* - Now we know he'll be back for at least one ep for the second half of S2. Eeps!

Spoiler:
            He gets captured?!! Whumping is fine, but if they decide to kill his character off... they'll have a one woman riot on their hands.
            I just read it and I'm so happy.
            Spoiler:
            He has his own team!

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
            Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

Okay, I'm a bit bored so here are facts we know for sure about Lorne:
              1. He's a bit squeamish (Enemy Mine)
              2. Knows a thing or two about mining (Enemy Mine)
              3. Has absolutely no interest in botany (Runner)
              4. He thinks McKay is very annoying (Runner)
              5. Has a dry sense of humor, IMO (Runner)
              6. He skipped the course in military school that trained in "hunting down a skilled weapons expert hopped up on Wraith drugs in the pitch black of an alien planet." (Runner)
              7. Has a very strong feeling of common sense. (Runner)
              8. Has been hit by a Wraith stunner at least once (Runner)
              9. Can fire a rocket launcher though maybe not that accurately. (Duet)
              10. Has the ATA Gene (Condemned)
              11. Can fly a Jumper pretty well. (Condemned)
              12. Is trusted enough by Weir to be her guard off-world (Condemned)

Feel free to add any you think I've missed.
              13. He is not scared of anything (Enemy Mine, Runner)
              14. He is a strong leader (EM, R, Duet, Condemned)
              15. He is sarcastic (Runner)
              16. He is Patient ie Rodney (Runner)
              17. He follows orders, not a rebel (EM, R, D, C)
              18. He leaves no man behind (EM, R, D, C)

Comment

I hope he survives the season. I'll take it as a personal affront if he doesn't, especially since I just wrote in Joe's blog that Lorne is the best new character of the season. And now THIS news comes out. Hmmm...

Suspicious, if you ask me. VERY suspicious! *glares in Joe's general direction*

Comment

Great editions purple! I can't believe I didn't think of those.

Spoiler:
                  Has his own team.
                  (Coup D'état)

Spoiler:

Comment

20. Was recruited to the Atlantis expedition when Weir and co. returned to Earth.
                    21. Was told he'd be travelling to another galaxy, visiting strange new worlds and defending humanity against unimaginable alien threats. Since then has been somewhat disillusioned.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh

Spoiler:
                      I think we all feel like that! I know I will!

Comment

'Coup D'etat'
                        Spoiler:
                        I'm hoping that Lorne's team won't end up like SG-11 in 'The First Ones', SG-9 in 'The Sentinal' or others who were just reasons for SG-1 to go where ever then later only simply stated as dead. Deos that make sense?

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                          'Coup D'etat'
                          Spoiler:
                          I'm hoping that Lorne's team won't end up like SG-11 in 'The First Ones', SG-9 in 'The Sentinal' or others who were just reasons for SG-1 to go where ever then later only simply stated as dead. Deos that make sense?
                          Yep makes total sense to me. I'm hoping the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                            'Coup D'etat'
                            Spoiler:
                            That makes sense. I'm hoping his team is more like SG-3 and Reynolds.

Comment

Coup
                              Spoiler:
                              Actually, I kinda took it as a given that Lorne HAD a team. Every time we see him he's with Captain Tick and Arthur. They're his team, his posse, his spoon-wielding crime fighters.

Of course, anyone who hasn't seen The Tick has no idea what I'm talking about, but I'm used to that.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                                Coup
                                Spoiler:
                                Actually, I kinda took it as a given that Lorne HAD a team. Every time we see him he's with Captain Tick and Arthur. They're his team, his posse, his spoon-wielding crime fighters.

Of course, anyone who hasn't seen The Tick has no idea what I'm talking about, but I'm used to that.
                                I do agree that he has a team. I took that for granted in Runner. What I want to know if his gene is natural, like Sheppard's, or DNA inhanced, I forgot what they called it, like Rodney had?

Comment

Working...
                                X