No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Down girl! lol yea, looks like tongue to me.
    He was great last night. I know he will be getting more to do soon.

Comment

I LOVED Lorne in last night's episode. I don't know whay but I was so giddy to see that he has the ancient gene. I was jumping up and down that he was flying the jumper. I'm such a nerd.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
      Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

Originally posted by coolove
        I LOVED Lorne in last night's episode. I don't know whay but I was so giddy to see that he has the ancient gene. I was jumping up and down that he was flying the jumper. I'm such a nerd.
        Not a nerd at all I know exactly how you felt!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
          Here's hoping TPTB get the right idea and keep this major hottie around.

Snagged this pic from Abydos Gate. Not super high quality, but not bad for a start.

C'mon, folks, feel the love.

I agree!
          First there was Major John Sheppard who is absolutely GORGEOUS and now we get Major Lorne who is FREAKING HOT
          Nice picture too Shadow

Crystal

Comment

yea, I like this pic too! I was also happy to see that he has the gene!

Comment

Did I mention how cool it is that he has the gene! Hey, Cathain is there some way you can incorporate that into your story?

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                Did I mention how cool it is that he has the gene! Hey, Cathain is there some way you can incorporate that into your story?
                Actually that does work, I figured that he can't read Ancient yet so I have Zelenka translating in the first chapter but the fact that he has the gene helps for the future!

Comment

Canthain, this sounds like it is going to be a very cool story!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                    Canthain, this sounds like it is going to be a very cool story!
                    I hope it will be!

Comment

A little gift for everyone

Comment

LOL, Excellent. Can't wait!

See, the man has blue eyes! *squee* I think I've drank too much coffee.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                        Spoiler:

Comment

*sneaks out of hiding for a quick question*

Anyone know of any good sites dedicted to Kavan? I cant find much info on him anywhere.

*creeps back into hiding*

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                          MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Alright this is weird... not the thread I was trying to get into...

And lucky me Major Hottie tounge! Who knew I had such "Major" issues!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
                              *sneaks out of hiding for a quick question*

Anyone know of any good sites dedicted to Kavan? I cant find much info on him anywhere.

*creeps back into hiding*
                              Welcome to the light! Hallowed is Major Lorne?

Anyway none that I really no of - there are fragments here and there about small movie roles. Most of the pictures I've found has been through SGA screencaps and Google.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                                Welcome to the light! Hallowed is Major Lorne?

Anyway none that I really no of - there are fragments here and there about small movie roles. Most of the pictures I've found has been through SGA screencaps and Google.
                                *peaks around from hidden corner*

Maybe someone with connections to the show *cough*JM*cough* should be persuaded/begged/asked to talk Kavan into starting his own site.

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                                MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Working...
                                X