Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone

I thought I'd put up a little teaser for the series I've begun for Marcus! I think I've got most of the first "teaser" done as well but that's not ready for its debut yet.

Comment

omg, that looks steamy! hehe

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
        I sure hope TPTB wont turn Lorne into another Kawalsky or worst just nonchalantly kill him off like any other no name! That would just be too dissapointing. But even if they don't kill him doesn't mean they can't kill his character. Does Bates and Makepeace ring any bells?
        Ah, good there is a 12 step program er... thread for Major Lorne.

Unfortunately, IMHO he seems like perfect cannon fodder for SGA. We like him, he has a name, and history! sniffle.

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOO, bite your tongue!!
          cute sig, btw

Comment

Wohooo, Marc is on

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
            Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Rubicon

Unfortunately, IMHO he seems like perfect cannon fodder for SGA. We like him, he has a name, and history! sniffle.
              I don't think he's cannon fodder, the SGC has managed to keep many of their reoccuring soldiers alive and well. I think Markham, Makepeace and Kawalsky are the exceptions rather than the rule. More often than not they just don't appear.

Bates is not dead until I see his lifeless body onscreen and even then I'm sure death negotiates.

Comment

Marky Marc kicked all kinds of ass in this ep. WOO! All broody and GRRR! Loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                  I don't think he's cannon fodder, the SGC has managed to keep many of their reoccuring soldiers alive and well. I think Markham, Makepeace and Kawalsky are the exceptions rather than the rule. More often than not they just don't appear.

Bates is not dead until I see his lifeless body onscreen and even then I'm sure death negotiates.
                  Oh Makepeace is still alive. He turned traitor after being on the show for three seasons. Quite a pitty considering I really liked him in 'Into the Fire'.

And about todays ep....
                  Well what do you know Lornes got the ATA gene! Thats fantastic! I wonder if its artifical like McKay's or natural like Shep and Beckett's.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Oh Makepeace is still alive. He turned traitor after being on the show for three seasons. Quite a pitty considering I really liked him in 'Into the Fire'.

And about todays ep....
                    Well what do you know Lornes got the ATA gene! Thats fantastic! I wonder if its artifical like McKay's or natural like Shep and Beckett's.
                    Alive but not well.

I was wondering if the hottie had the gene. Nice to know he does. I'm thinking it's natural, but does it make a difference? I think it does, just a slight difference. If it's natural it makes him seem like he's that much more special.

Comment

I guess I am still numb over Peter's death. (my hero)

All kinda squee, whump & thunk in this ep.

Comment

After watching "Condemned" I am totally sold on this guy. When does he become a reg?

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

And about todays ep....
                          I was wondering the same thing! But he did great tonight! I love his matter of factness. Don't kill Lorne!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                            After watching "Condemned" I am totally sold on this guy. When does he become a reg?
                            I'd be happy if he was a regular guest star like Major Davis.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubicon

People! Think positive! We need to have some faith in TPTB!

I mean look at how far our boy has come! From one ep of SG-1 to SGA!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                                Marky Marc kicked all kinds of ass in this ep. WOO! All broody and GRRR! Loved it.
                                He was terrific! And broody made him better, better close up on his beautiful eyes!

Comment

Working...
                                X