Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aw, but it is cute! Glad you like Marc! hehe

Comment

So, Marcus Edward Lorne (or has the Edward not been decided?). I like it.

Comment

I think we are going middleless, hehe. Marc just sounds so military manly without a middle. But as I said, what ever you guys want.

Comment

I agree with middleless for now too. Especially since I don't think we know anyone else's middle name. But I think I might keep ahold of the 'Edward' for the series I'm planning!

Comment

Oooo...what series? Do tell.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
              Oooo...what series? Do tell.
              Well I had the idea some time ago and my plan was for it to be Rodney but after "Duets" I think someone else would be better suited, and Mr. Marcus Lorne is perfect!

Anyway, since much of Atlantis hasn't been explored, the series will be based on just that, Marcus and a team going through one of the unexplored parts of the city and upon returning, Marcus begins to hear / see a woman who claims she's trapped on Atlantis.

What do you think?

Comment

Sounds cool. Is the woman going to be an Ancient or one of the expedition members?

Spoiler:

Comment

Not quite Ancient I don't think, but not an expedition member either. Cryptic enough?

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                    Not quite Ancient I don't think, but not an expedition member either. Cryptic enough?
                    Sentient alien dolphin! Whoo!

LOL! Sounds like fun, regardless of the lady's identity... and species. I await the link for the first story.

Comment

I know I've been dying to get started on it but I've had family over for about a week (including an 8 year old) but I hope to start tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                        I know I've been dying to get started on it but I've had family over for about a week (including an 8 year old) but I hope to start tonight!
                        those dreaded 8 year olds, lol.
                        sounds like a good idea you have there for a story! get moving would ya?

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                          those dreaded 8 year olds, lol.
                          sounds like a good idea you have there for a story! get moving would ya?
                          Easy for you to say! But it all should be over soon and it will be just me, a notebook and my completely spoiled dog.

Comment

Well you know we are waiting......lol take your time.

Comment

Oooh, the story sounds fun. It'll be the first Marcus Lorne fanfic...
                              Can't wait to read it.

http://www.savestargatesg1.com/
                              Spoiler:
                              SCI-FI....
                              I Find Your Lack Of Faith Disturbing

Comment

Okay, I just wanted to remind everyone that Lorne will be on 'Condemned' tonight! I wonder if he will have more lines this time. Hope so. From the pictures (minor spoilers)
                                Spoiler:
                                he looks to be part of Weir's guard off-world. Good choice Weir!

I sure hope TPTB wont turn Lorne into another Kawalsky or worst just nonchalantly kill him off like any other no name! That would just be too dissapointing. But even if they don't kill him doesn't mean they can't kill his character. Does Bates and Makepeace ring any bells?

They better not get any funny ideas!

Anyway, I think this thread has been a bit light of pics as of late...

Fuzzy but the best I can do. Enjoy.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X