Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drewzy
    Oooh! Naming! Fun!
    That's interesting, I had no idea that Major Paul Davis' first name was by fans. Aww it's like having a Stargate baby.
    So far of the choices..Marcus, Scott, or even Brian

Or what about something young cute guy-ish like Jeremy or Garrett. Just a thought.
    Krevlorneswath of the Deathwok Clan...wow, that does sound intimidating lol
    Well what ever the long name is I think we should call him by the short version so it sounds rugged! Like Kevin to Kev, Calvan to Cal, Marcus to Marc Garrett to Gare, etc..... What do you think?

Comment

Mmm...even as a fuzzy background guy, he's still a hottie.
      The woman in the middle...she looks like an elf, does she not? She must be an ancient. Or so I'm guessing.
      *tilts head* She definately looks alien, in a human sort of way.

Comment

Yum! Yum! Yum!

Strong jaw, heavy brow, I'm in lurve.

Comment

Anybody got any shots of him from the Titanic? Was he the sailor that shot himself? I borrowed the movie out a while ago to watch for Ioan Gruffud, but I can't really recall Kavan being in it.

Comment

My sister is poking me to suggest Eddie or Edward for Lorne. With Jeremy or Marcus for the second name.

Methinks she's quite excited about this naming thing... yep, there she goes, she is now squeeing.

Comment

Name Game ~ I like Jake. Jake Lorne. There are a lot of hero men in the scifi world w/ the first name beginning w/ J. Plus it rolls off the tongue well and just sounds like a leading man hero type of name.
              "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
              "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
              Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
              Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
              "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
              Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
              Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
              (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Marcus Lorne...I like that! Especially since it isn't exactly a name you'd hear on a sci fi show.

Comment

Jake is a name you might hear on a scifi show too. I think I like Jake the best!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                    Marcus Lorne...I like that! Especially since it isn't exactly a name you'd hear on a sci fi show.
                    Actually, wasn't Marcus the knightly guy on Babylon 5? Wasn't really a fan of the show, but I've always liked that name. Used it in a story, as a matter of fact...

Jake does nothing for me. It sounds too... common somehow.

Scott's not too bad, although do we really need another Trek reference on the show?

Comment

I like Marcus too. The sci-fi character it reminds me of is Markus from Jeremiah, played by the same actor as the tok'ra Malek (random trivia)

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                        My sister is poking me to suggest Eddie or Edward for Lorne. With Jeremy or Marcus for the second name.

Methinks she's quite excited about this naming thing... yep, there she goes, she is now squeeing.
                        Edward Marcus Lorne/Edward Jeremy Lorne....both work.
                        And he could go by Marcus or Jeremy...or whichever the middle name would be, but he could have a proper first name that only shows up on legal documents.

Indiana Jones is really Henry...same can go by our Lorney.

http://www.savestargatesg1.com/
                        Spoiler:
                        SCI-FI....
                        I Find Your Lack Of Faith Disturbing

Comment

Edward Marcus Lorne/Edward Jeremy Lorne....both work.
                          And he could go by Marcus or Jeremy...or whichever the middle name would be, but he could have a proper first name that only shows up on legal documents.

Indiana Jones is really Henry...same can go by our Lorney.
                          Very true! To me Jeremy is very common, well at least it is here in California.

I don't like Jake only because Jake / Jacob we've already had a Jake in Stargate.

And Shadow, you're so right! Besides it could be a jinx, we all know what Star Trek did to the "other" guys on an away team and we don't want that happening to Lorne!

I like the idea of Edward Marcus Lorne, then he just goes by Marc?

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                            I like the idea of Edward Marcus Lorne, then he just goes by Marc?
                            How about Marcus Edward Lorne? Then he could be MEL.

Sorry. I'm feeling evil.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                              How about Marcus Edward Lorne? Then he could be MEL.
                              Heh how many nicknames does the boy need?

Comment

I like it. And call him Marc!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X