No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have before and after screencaps with Enemy Mine being before and Runner after? I'd like to look at them side by side to see the differances.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
      Does anyone have before and after screencaps with Enemy Mine being before and Runner after? I'd like to look at them side by side to see the differances.
      Check these out. They're not exactly side by side but same post.

Enemy Mine

Atlantis

Comment

One must be required to have a cool haircut to get onto the Atlantis expedition, wonder how Kavanaugh got past that one.

Comment

It's not that bad, for heaven sakes look at Joe's hair and David's!!! LOL Cool is in the eye of the beholder I guess. Some like short hair some like long, I like long personally but I am a fan of the 70's

Comment

HA! Scored me a copy of Time Tunnel on ebay. It's something I've been wanting to see for years, so Kavan was a nice excuse to actively try for it.

I'll keep you guys posted.

Comment

Okay I've got a question for everyone...

Major Paul Davis got his first name from the fans - so if we were to give Major Lorne a first name...what would it be?

Comment

Hmm... Will have to give that some thought. I suppose "Kevin" is too close to his real name to be a contender, eh?

*wanders off to browse through fic-assisting baby name books*

Zeke (current fave)
                Nick
                Brian
                Kevin
                Evan (*shrug*)

Anyone else?
                Last edited by ShadowMaat; 08 August 2005, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Ah the all important fic helping baby name books. I too have my share!

Anyway it's rather difficult with the last name of Lorne to decide I must say but I came up with these.

Edan (it's Scottish and so is 'Lorne')
                  Scott
                  Kevin
                  Joshua

Comment

He needs a tough manly name like Rick or Mike or Jake! A name that would put fear in you. lol

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                      He needs a tough manly name like Rick or Mike or Jake! A name that would put fear in you. lol
                      Ooh, naming secondary characters, what fun. Did we decide what name we were going to give Bates?

Lorne... fear...
                      Krevlorneswath of the Deathwok Clan? Intimidating enough?

Seriously? I like the name Marcus or Scott.

Comment

For some reason I keep thinking he's a Chris or a Jason.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
                        Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

Oooh! Naming! Fun!
                          That's interesting, I had no idea that Major Paul Davis' first name was by fans. Aww it's like having a Stargate baby.
                          So far of the choices..Marcus, Scott, or even Brian

Or what about something young cute guy-ish like Jeremy or Garrett. Just a thought.
                          Krevlorneswath of the Deathwok Clan...wow, that does sound intimidating lol

http://www.savestargatesg1.com/
                          Spoiler:
                          SCI-FI....
                          I Find Your Lack Of Faith Disturbing

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                            Ooh, naming secondary characters, what fun. Did we decide what name we were going to give Bates?

Lorne... fear...
                            Krevlorneswath of the Deathwok Clan? Intimidating enough?

Seriously? I like the name Marcus or Scott.
                            LOL, good ones! I could go with Marc! I thought of another, Cal! Like Camron Michell when he introduced himself as a trader to the alians he said "I'm Cam." Hehe, I loved that!

Comment

Originally posted by coolove
                              For some reason I keep thinking he's a Chris or a Jason.
                              Those two names did cross my mind as well. Though Christopher more than Jason, IMO.

Comment

[/QUOTE]

Mmm...even as a fuzzy background guy, he's still a hottie.
                                The woman in the middle...she looks like an elf, does she not? She must be an ancient. Or so I'm guessing.

http://www.savestargatesg1.com/
                                Spoiler:
                                SCI-FI....
                                I Find Your Lack Of Faith Disturbing

Comment

Working...
                                X