No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the banner. Hmm... I hope Kavan will be at the vancouver convention next year. If not, I'll just hunt him down.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
    Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
      A lovely voice and beautiful eyes. *sigh*

We gotta get him at a convention.
      I just like his style, the way he moves and how he handles himself. He is such a natural actor with a certain charm that he brings to the character. I haven't noticed him in any other shows but I have no doubt that he is a consistantly outstanding actor! The bonus is that he is very handsome!

Comment

McKAY: No, but by my calculations we've been exposed to 327 millisieverts since the sun came up. It may not sound like much to you but, uh, I've been keeping a running tally of my lifetime exposure to radiation: X-rays, cell phones, plane rides, that whole unfortunate Genii nuclear reactor thing. My God -- last week we flew dangerously close to the corona of a sun! As it is, I may have to forego reproducing.

LORNE: Yeah, that's funny -- I was just thinkin' that might be wise.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by coolove
          I like the banner. Hmm... I hope Kavan will be at the vancouver convention next year. If not, I'll just hunt him down.
          Huntings good. If i provide the sack we could kidnap him and make him our plaything

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
            I haven't noticed him in any other shows but I have no doubt that he is a consistantly outstanding actor! The bonus is that he is very handsome!
            The guy held his own with McKay (not an easy feat). .I think that's why so many folks noticed him.

He isn't too hard on the eyes either.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

i think what i like about lorne is that he's so normal.

even in enemy mine he was about the only one on that planet that i considered sane at the time.

i am so glad he's on the show now. as eye candy, shep doesn't really do much for me *ducks* but lorne......oh yeah.

ain't gonna be kicking him outta bed for eating crackers anytime soon
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                The guy held his own with McKay (not an easy feat). .I think that's why so many folks noticed him.

He isn't too hard on the eyes either.
                Definitely. There's more to him than just his good looks and I, at least, appreciate that sort of thing.

I also like his style of snark. It's a little more subdued than McKay's more flagrant, acerbic brand, but is still gets the point across, and Kavan has wonderful delivery. Overplaying is nice, depending on the character, but underplaying can work, too, as Kavan has proved. You don't need to stick out like a sore thumb in order to be a good character.

Comment

Hehe, I liked his little rant in beginning of the episode. I especially liked how he delivered the "this is not what i was expecting"

Is the position for Shep's 2IC still open? Lorne should apply.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                    Is the position for Shep's 2IC still open? Lorne should apply.
                    That would be great! We'd get more Lorne!

Comment

Why settle for second place? I think Lorne deserves his OWN command. Make him a team leader, not a follower. And please let him one-up Shepppard once in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                        Huntings good. If i provide the sack we could kidnap him and make him our plaything
                        Okay, now that is just scary!! I hope Kavan is into that kind of thing or you gals are in trouble! LOL
                        Here are a few more screen caps. A bit blurry, but that's all I can find right now.

Comment

Thanx for the pics Yummy

Comment

Woohoo! Not only do we get more Lorne, we get Lorne with a ROCKET LAUNCHER! I like a boy with big toys.

Comment

Lorne checking out his equipment!

Comment

I like a man with big toys too!!

Comment

Working...
                                X