Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Here's hoping TPTB get the right idea and keep this major hottie around.

Snagged this pic from Abydos Gate. Not super high quality, but not bad for a start.

C'mon, folks, feel the love.

Hehe, its good enough for now. I think he is cute and great addition to the show! Don't know much about him though. Does anyone have any information on his career?

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
      Hehe, its good enough for now. I think he is cute and great addition to the show! Don't know much about him though. Does anyone have any information on his career?
      Well, getting him onto Atlantis more could be stickly as he's also a recurring character on 4400. I knew there was a reason I wanted to watch that show. If only I could remember... *sigh*

He's been in a few other things, too, including a couple of those Mars movies. I wanna say he might even have been in the one with MS, but I get all those red planet movies mixed up.

OOooo, SCORE! Just found an interview:

http://www.gobelle.com/p/articles/mi...30/ai_60025391

He sounds like a sweetie.

Comment

Cool, going read it!
        Last edited by purpletoo1; 03 October 2005, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Don't we already have a thread started on Major Lorne?
          On fighting:
          Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
          Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Yes, but this is a thunk thread, very different than a character discussion thread.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
              Yes, but this is a thunk thread, very different than a character discussion thread.
              I think, for the moment, character discussion is okay, too, seeing as there's a dearth of Lorne threads right now. If he catches on, we can make a separate thread for the "serious" stuff.

Comment

I read the article but it wouldn't let me link to the end, or maybe there was only one page. I don't know, but I hope we get more pics on him. Kavan is a great actor and I like what he did with Lorne.

Comment

When I first watched 'Runner', right when it came on...I was like, who is that?
                  I hope he is a major recurring character(pardon the pun ). He's such a good addition.
                  I've watched that episode a couple of times now, mostly just to see him and also Dex...hehe.. I'm pathetic.

http://www.savestargatesg1.com/
                  Spoiler:
                  SCI-FI....
                  I Find Your Lack Of Faith Disturbing

Comment

Nothing wrong with... appreciating a good thunk.

I do believe that this is the delectable Agent Garrity from 4400 (AKA Major Lorne):

Comment

Had to jump in here and say YUMMMMMMMMY!!

I saw this thread and wondered who you where on about (don't get S2 till Oct), then i read the ep review and found enlightenment and yeah, definatley yummy. Hope we get to see more of him

Okay, i read that he was short. So how short is short? Is he like midget small, coz i find midgets really cute in no way do i intend to be condecending or offensive to people who are vertically challenged

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                        Okay, i read that he was short. So how short is short?
                        Oooo, is he short? Bonus! I'm only 5'1" myself, so shorter guys are easier on my neck.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                          Oooo, is he short? Bonus! I'm only 5'1" myself, so shorter guys are easier on my neck.
                          Well Michael is what, 6'1? Kavan can't be much shorter than 5'11 or so it looks...

Comment

Well i searched google and came up empty..but i did find out Danny DeVito is 5' so if Kavan's too tall for you...

Hows about some pics?

*melts*
                            Last edited by SallyLizzie; 01 August 2005, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Count me in too. I think Major Lorne would be a great addition to the show. I just saw Kavan on the 4400 as well. he had a small part as an NTAC agent but still good.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
                              Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

Working...
                              X