No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice pictures everyone! I love that one of Z and him. So cute!
    Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Wouldn't you just die if you opened your door to this?

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
        Nice Lissa

Ouch that sounds like a drag EB
        trust me it was, but I (somehow) managed to get through it.

-insert self in place of blonde-

he looks like a seventh grader on the way to his first dance ^-^

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Glad things are a bit better now, I remember some of the dross I had to read at school, The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe and the following books spring to mind, from that day to this I've never read them again

Comment

I had to read 3 Shakespeare (sp?) books at school.

Comment

I can do Shakespere I like it, especially the reTold plays that the BBC did a couple of years ago, particularly MacBeth set in a restaurent kitchen, I really got into that one. I always though Lion, Witch and Wardrobe was the dullest book in the world

Comment

afternoon/evening everyone
                sigpic

Comment

'Ello all, i've been watching this thread for a while, and finally decided to join. Love Lorne, is all i can say
                  Emerson: How are the Shields and Hyperdrive?
                  Marks: Shields are at 20% Vissuer is concentration on the Asguard beaming technology, Shields are still off line.
                  Emerson: How about some good news, anything?
                  Marks: Colonel Mitchell has landed safely
                  Emerson: Thank You

Lorne: Alright, McKay, you've had your fresh air, now let's get moving
                  McKay: Well shouldern't we be heading back, it's been Half-an-hour
                  Lorne: It's been fifteen minuets
                  McKay: Oh, really? Feels like longer
                  Lorne: Wow, you must really be some kind of genius.
                  McKay: Well, as a matter of fact . . . why would you say that now?
                  Lorne: Something has to have kept Colonel Sheppard from shooting you all this time.

Comment

Welcome to the thread Emerson_Honor!
                    sigpic
                    KavanSmithFans.com
                    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Emerson_Honor View Post
                      'Ello all, i've been watching this thread for a while, and finally decided to join. Love Lorne, is all i can say
                      Welcome Emerson_Honor! And your first post was with us? Awwww there's some Lorne loyalty.

Comment

Originally posted by LauraT View Post
                        Rockin! I dont suppose you know when the next 'big' Lorne event is do you? Good *insert time of day* everyone

First, I love the icons! And sadly, no...at least I can't think of the next big event...there was a pretty big party for S2 'Coup' but I'm not sure if we're gonna be throwing one during this season for an ep...

Comment

aww.. we should sometime... just for the hell of it so more of us can get clones... *grins*
                          sigpic

Comment

Welcome love! Nice to have an other LorneLover de-lurk! Help yourself to pictures and pull up a pillow and make yourself at home.
                            Last edited by purpletoo1; 23 April 2007, 10:48 PM.

Comment

I agree we need a party, who's birthday is next? or whoever passes the next big posting milestone, any excuse for a party. Hell they've just played Queen on the radio, that'll do

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                                I can do Shakespere I like it, especially the reTold plays that the BBC did a couple of years ago, particularly MacBeth set in a restaurent kitchen, I really got into that one. I always though Lion, Witch and Wardrobe was the dullest book in the world
                                I've done A Midsummer Night's Dream (I think he was high when he wrote that), Othello and Macbeth.

Welcome to the thread!

Comment

Working...
                                X