Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
        Yep, if you want it to be
        Nice! My b-day isnt until Autumn. *runs off to play with early present*
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
          *drool* I need to see that episode or i might go crazy from lack of nekkid Kavan....

Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
          squeeeeeee

i just found out blade is on irish tv

wht no is the ep with kavan???

he's in 'turn of the screw'

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

I want to see that so bad...does it run in syndi in the US?
            Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Oooh I'm gonna head over there tomorrow, thanks for reminding me CMD!

And sheesh Leigh! I think you've spoiled us! I can't even post pics, I gotta go drool over the whole set of stuff you made

Comment

Haha! No, please post pics...cause if yall don't I don't have anything to play with!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                    Thank you ladies! I'll see if I can't come up with some more stuff
                    looking forward to them. You do nice work.

Comment

Thanks purple! I'll get on that in the next few days. Is there a site where I can find some good quality pics? I just have a few I've taken off this thread, it'd be nice to browse a bit and it not be a MB. Kavan is a new territory for me, don't know where to find stuff.

Comment

hry thunkers.. i could have come on earlier but i cant type that great .. ive done something to my right hand..lost all my strenght in it..just came to see my loverly loverly Kavan
                        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                          when you said that I instantly thought of Sid the Sloth from Ice Age!
                          I missed that earlier. I've never seen Ice Age...I know, I'm the only one on the face of the planet. Haha!

And has anyone else had a problem signing up for the SGFA's? For some reason it won't send me an email confirming my account so I can sign in, and I've changed my email to all the ones I use. It's been two days...

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                            hry thunkers.. i could have come on earlier but i cant type that great .. ive done something to my right hand..lost all my strenght in it..just came to see my loverly loverly Kavan
                            Ouch, do you know exactly what's happened?, what have the docs got to say?

Comment

i got no adea how it happened i went to school as usual and notived that it was more swollen then usual so i checked my arm and hand for any like spider bites or somethng and nothign there

so went to the office and got a ice pack had it on for 2 50 miute lessons and it still hadn't gone down so the office lady sent me home. I went to the chemiest and she said to ice it and rub a anit inflammitary cream on it and to take a anit inflemitary and a pain killer so ive dont that and it doesn't seem to be working..

if its still there tommorow i thik i'll go to the doctors but i really dont wanna miss school tommororw i have QCS prac. ts like a school certificte practice.. and i need a good QCS nmark to get into uni.

wow that was a load lol

Comment

New game has started.. The hottest men in stargate. Go and vote for your fav now!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...80#post6582080

Comment

Working...
                                X