No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll get around to finishing it one day, like all the others I've said I'll finish

Comment

hey everyone
      sigpic
      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Comment

sigpic
          KavanSmithFans.com
          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
            We can't even use these to look for scars...they covered his tat with makeup so scars can be hidden too *pouts* Maybe if I do a fic/series I'll give him some Attack Parrot scars
            oh haha! i'm laughing on the inside really ... though it is funny that i get bit by this parrot i can kill by stepping on, instead of say the monkies or cougars, or tiger, or lynx..
            OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
              Kavan/Lorne + Attack Parrot scars = HAWTNESS!

One should definantly indulge...
              i could even explain what the scars would look like.. *eyeroll* one looks like i got stabbed w/ an ice pick actually (the one that took nearly 2 months to heal, i probably should have gotten stiches, but oh well)
              OrangeSwirl

Comment

Comment

The only time I've had stitches was the time I sliced my finger opening a tin of beans

Comment

i sliced my finger w/ the back side of a pair of scissors and fainted, but didn't need stiches
                    OrangeSwirl

Comment

The stitched me without freezing it first, the nurse said it wasn't worth it, and after they'd scraped me off the ceiling....

Comment

I don't have any scar stories! *pouts* Cause I really don't have any. I think the worst thing was I stapled two of my fingers together...on accident! All my other scars came from the various cats over the year, but most are nothing noticable.
                        Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Comment

I've been reading this thread for a while and read the disscussion on scars and Lorne.

Long story short, Commander Bun-Bun (the name for my plot bunny) bit me with an idea and I turned it into a one-shot about our favorite Major and scars.

Reefgirl encouraged me to post the link here, so it is:
                            http://sgteam14283.livejournal.com/88807.html

Make sure to read the A/N before hand.

EB

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Wolvie View Post
                              This is for Cathain and anyone else who wants to see Lorne and Mckay prancing around to the tune of Teddy Bears Picnic.

http://www.livevideo.com/video/91416...dy-bear-p.aspx
                              O.M.G. Can you please upload that somewhere so I can have a copy on my hard drive?! I had this big stupid grin on my face through the whole thing I loved it! *laughs*

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl View Post
                                oh haha! i'm laughing on the inside really ... though it is funny that i get bit by this parrot i can kill by stepping on, instead of say the monkies or cougars, or tiger, or lynx..
                                Most random encounters with animals for Kate: I was peed on by a ladybug once and a humming bird attempted to mate with my forehead (there's a long story).

Comment

Working...
                                X