Lorne painting

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Penguin View Post
      Hi Laura *waves* just posted a welcome pic in the jft for you

pic from sunday

Spoiler:

Lorne painting

Yeah i saw it thank you. Would you mind if i stole it and put it with my vast collection of others?

Tony: I was lucky to get out of Rebecca's apartment alive. She threw this at my head.
      (Holds up a copy of Moby Dick)
      Ziva: Something wrong with reading Moby Dick?
      Tony: No. She was throwing it. I took it so she couldn't rearm.

Comment

Originally posted by LauraT View Post
        Yeah i saw it thank you. Would you mind if i stole it and put it with my vast collection of others?
        no feel free
        sigpic

Comment

Thank you!

Tony: I was lucky to get out of Rebecca's apartment alive. She threw this at my head.
          (Holds up a copy of Moby Dick)
          Ziva: Something wrong with reading Moby Dick?
          Tony: No. She was throwing it. I took it so she couldn't rearm.

Comment

Originally posted by lissafoss View Post

Poor Kavan, ignore silly reef and come home with me.
            Now there's a Lotus Exige in the picture too, unless someone can find a pic of a nekkid Kavan I'm afraid I'm going to have to declare myself a sad petrolhead

Comment

@ Reef

Comment

to be safe... although maynot be considered too spoilery... but still
                Spoiler:
                well it only takes us three seasons to see both Shep and Lorne in their dress blues.... but man its worth it... they look smokin hot...... ( and before you ask... i have seen Sunday... but i dont think i'm spoiling that much as im not posting up a pic or anything but still.. better to be safe then sorry.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                  @ Reef
                  I think Kavan driving a DB9 would be the closest thing to exctasy that I can describe on a PG forum

Comment

Reef, you have just given me a mental image that makes me believe that I've thunked one too many times, died and gone to heaven. *drools unstoppably* (Is that a word??)

Anyway, wish it wasn't, but bed time for me folks. Night thunkers!

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                      Reef, you have just given me a mental image that makes me believe that I've thunked one too many times, died and gone to heaven. *drools unstoppably* (Is that a word??)

Anyway, wish it wasn't, but bed time for me folks. Night thunkers!
                      I had the same thought when I was writing it and it's got to be a better image than Jeremy Clarkson

And with that I bid you all a good night

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                        I had the same thought when I was writing it and it's got to be a better image than Jeremy Clarkson
                        *pukes at thought of Jezza*

Night!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
                          Make sure you post S3 disscussions in spoilers and lable them for the ep...

Spoilers for SGA S3 Sunday
                          Spoiler:

I've never read anything about him painting in real life.

True Purple, but what we know of his RL he does so much! Or has done, I mean martial arts and all. Besides I'm sure you know that Jason does right Purple

Comment

yes Kate, I did know that little fact! But I have forgotten more about Kavan than I remember, LOL Where did we get the martial arts info?

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
                              yes Kate, I did know that little fact! But I have forgotten more about Kavan than I remember, LOL Where did we get the martial arts info?
                              Um...*tries to remember* I think the SciFi World interview no?

Comment

Lord, my mind is so gone if it was in that cuz I don't remember it. Did you keep the link to that so I can reread it *goes to see if I still have it*

Comment

Working...
                                X