Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
    wait found one that shows it even better...

Oh well, sorry Shadow looks as though the tattoo IS real.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
      Oh well, sorry Shadow looks as though the tattoo IS real.
      and whats wrong with that... i sport two small tats myself...
      OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Well since Kavan has a knack for showing off those wonderful arms of his... let's hope there's a really good scene where he's working out on Atlantis.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
        Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

Originally posted by coolove
          Well since Kavan has a knack for showing off those wonderful arms of his... let's hope there's a really good scene where he's woring out.
          Agreed!!!

Comment

Well since Kavan has a knack for showing off those wonderful arms of his... let's hope there's a really good scene where he's working out on Atlantis.
            *OS bows, preys to TPTB, and Stargate gods*
            Oh please, Oh please, Oh please, Oh please, Oh please, Oh please, Oh please, Oh please, Oh please, Oh please, Oh please, Oh please, Oh please, Oh please, Oh please, Oh please, Oh please, Oh please, Oh please, Oh please, Oh please.....
            OrangeSwirl

Comment

Sorry? I'm not sorry! Looks like I was more or less right about it being a cow skull with feathers/decoration.

I was initially surprised because I didn't think of Kavan as the tattoo type. But I think that of EVERYONE, so I'm always a little surprised to see them on people.

I still wanna get up close and personal to examine that tat myself, though. And any others he may have hidden on his body.

Comment

I second that!!! I can see it now Sheppard and him both wearing tank tops, lifting weights, and discussing past missions.

Spoiler:

Comment

Well this picture seems to go with our topic right now...

Comment

I second that!!! I can see it now Sheppard and him both wearing tank tops, lifting weights, and discussing past missions.

that sentence is deadly.. shep, lorne, tanks, working out...
                    OrangeSwirl

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                      Well this picture seems to go with our topic right now...

That was a funny 4400 episode. It would of really made my day if Kavan had been able to punch one of the other guys out.

Spoiler:

Comment

I found this in Kavan's TV tome profile and thought maybe someone could use it...

Lisa King Northern Exposure Talent Management Group,
                        Ltd. G3 - 1099 Marinaside Crescent Vancouver, BC, V6Z 2Z3
                        phone: 604-682-8070
                        fax: 604-682-7601
                        email: [email protected]

Funny, I've been looking through his profile some more and it appears he played a character in the Outer Limits ironicly named Lt. O'Neill.

Spoiler:

Comment

I found this in Kavan's TV tome profile and thought maybe someone could use it...

Lisa King Northern Exposure Talent Management Group,
                          Ltd. G3 - 1099 Marinaside Crescent Vancouver, BC, V6Z 2Z3
                          phone: 604-682-8070
                          fax: 604-682-7601
                          email: [email protected]

Funny, I've been looking through his profile some more and it appears he played a character in the Outer Limits ironicly named Lt. O'Neill.
                          Yeah I know I saw that too

Comment

Mmm... Bondage Lorne. Just the cheer-up I needed after the unexpected douse of flame I got elsewhere on the site. *sigh*

And Hot Sweaty Workout Lorne? yum-my!

Comment

I would just die if that happened!!!

AND I love that picture of Kavan all tied up.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
                              Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                                Mmm... Bondage Lorne. Just the cheer-up I needed after the unexpected douse of flame I got elsewhere on the site. *sigh*

And Hot Sweaty Workout Lorne? yum-my!
                                You need cheering up? I haven't shared the nightmare I had last night have I?

Kavan died!

Comment

Working...
                                X