No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's only been in nine SGA episodes, and one SG-1. Thats not enough. Looks he will be in Sadeta though. Hopefully he actually shows up.
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

go spansky lorne,
      also from sony, we like spansky over there

Comment

Originally posted by jesserella
        go spansky lorne,
        also from sony, we like spansky over there
        Hey Jesserella! Welcome to the cause! Hmmm have a power bar to snack on (don't worry, I won't throw it at you hehe)!

Comment

hi nym, mmmm thanks for the powerbar, goes great with my curry

Comment

Okay my fellow LorneLovers and Kavanites ...
            I just got done watching Stark Raving Mad (didn't like it, heh, sorry not into that much swearing but Kavan was great!)

Anyway ... I was wondering if anyone could send me the caps from the movie? I think I'm ready to add them to KSF. Also there is one cap that I want that I don't think anyone has capped yet so if you have the DVD or whatever, could anyone cap the really quick scene where Kav's character is actually wearing the goggles over his eyes? I mean it was a quick shot but it was cute. I really liked that part.

Anyway ... if anyone can help me out that'd be wonderful! I don't see myself watching this movie again unless I have the urge to rent the DVD and just get all of Kav's scenes. lol
            sigpic
            KavanSmithFans.com
            Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

go spansky

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
                I just got done watching Stark Raving Mad (didn't like it, heh, sorry not into that much swearing but Kavan was great!)

Anyway ... I was wondering if anyone could send me the caps from the movie? I think I'm ready to add them to KSF. Also there is one cap that I want that I don't think anyone has capped yet so if you have the DVD or whatever, could anyone cap the really quick scene where Kav's character is actually wearing the goggles over his eyes? I mean it was a quick shot but it was cute. I really liked that part.

Anyway ... if anyone can help me out that'd be wonderful! I don't see myself watching this movie again unless I have the urge to rent the DVD and just get all of Kav's scenes. lol
                Will post what I have Nici...

Comment

Originally posted by jesserella
                  go spansky
                  We have named him Marcus. Did it after the first ep.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                    Will post what I have Nici...
                    Thanks purple! I still have all your MtM caps! I think I'm almost ready to put them on KSF lol
                    sigpic
                    KavanSmithFans.com
                    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Nici

I can! I've got tons of caps!

Comment

Spansky? No. Not even as a joke. I'd be too afraid of TPTB actually taking it seriously. In the spirit of camaraderie for all Lorne fans everywhere I'll withhold my true feelings regarding the name and just say, "whatever."

You call him Spansky, we call him Marcus, the producers probably call him Expendable. Whatever. As long as the character is good (and with Kavan playing him he could hardly be anything else) then the name doesn't matter. If worst comes to worst and he gets stuck with a crap name, we can just keep calling him Lorne. *shrug*

Forgive my lack of humor. Have fun with your "Spansky" campaign, but personally, I'm already involved in trying to get him named "Marcus" and it's the name I prefer above all others. I'm not about to jump tracks to something else, joking or otherwise.

Comment

Okay here are some caps. If you want any more of any scene let me know, I think I capped every five frames *blushes* Anyway what part is he wearing his goggles again? I've got the footage on my comp I'll see if I can't find it!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X