X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nici

Love your sig Nici!

Comment

BTW, is anyone helping to "heal" Lorne on the Hurt or Heal: SGA thread? It's a silly game, but I'd like to see Lorne stay in the running. He's tied for fifth place with Hermiod right now.

Comment

lol. silly indeed, Survivor, Amazing Race fans do that all the time on there fan sites or community boards

Comment

I actually used to hate the whole idea of them, but I've recently been... motivated to reconsider their usage.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
            BTW, is anyone helping to "heal" Lorne on the Hurt or Heal: SGA thread? It's a silly game, but I'd like to see Lorne stay in the running. He's tied for fifth place with Hermiod right now.
            I'm going to check it out I hadn't even seen it floating around. We gotta keep Marc in the running!

Comment

Hiya!!

My first post here!

I watched Enemy Mine again last night (didn't want to go to sleep) and wow, it's strange to see him with SG1! But how come I hadn't noticed him before?
              He was already a major then so there's a possibility he'll be promoted soon.

only one bad point, I didn't like his hair-cut, I prefer the one he has now!

Comment

Hi Vicky!
                sigpic
                KavanSmithFans.com
                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Welcome, Vicky. Yes, when I watched "Enemy Mine" on DVD, I was surprised I didnt notice him before either. Hmm... maybe he'll get a promotion next season. And I enjoyed watching him in "The Long Goodbye" last night. Btw, I agree about the hair. It does look much better now.
                  sigpic
                  Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Welcome to the LorneLovers Vicky! Marc / Kavan's hair always seems up for debate around here Anyway I'm willing to take Marcus any way as long as it means he stays on SGA!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
                      Hiya!!

My first post here!

I watched Enemy Mine again last night (didn't want to go to sleep) and wow, it's strange to see him with SG1! But how come I hadn't noticed him before?
                      He was already a major then so there's a possibility he'll be promoted soon.

only one bad point, I didn't like his hair-cut, I prefer the one he has now!
                      Welcome to LorneLovers Vicky! I love him any way, regardless of the hair thing. I'm a long hair person myself and that is not consistant with the military at all! LOL

Comment

I sure hope Lorne will be in command of the Orion in the season premiere. He can come and save everyone's sorry arses.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Just for people who don't pay attention to scedules like me, Kavan's ep of Twilight Zone is airing tonight... at least in my area. 1.01AM EST on NBC.

"Developing". That's the one where all those hottie pics of Kavan in the tan sweater/cardigan are from.
                          The other ep is a remake of Eye of the Beholder, a classic TZ ep, very cool and twisty.

Comment

Yeah, it's airing Sunday around here at 11AM on the WB I'm glad to finally catch it!
                            sigpic
                            KavanSmithFans.com
                            Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                              I sure hope Lorne will be in command of the Orion in the season premiere. He can come and save everyone's sorry arses.
                              he will be, remember Sheppard is missing and Lorne is second in command

Comment

I dunno how keen I am on him being a starship captain, though. I prefer him as a ground pounder- it gives us many more opportunities to see him and to watch him interact with changing environments as opposed to standing on a bridge shouting orders.

Watched TZ last night. Eye of the Beholder was a disappointment, and I think I watched that one before and then didn't stick around for Developing. Both eps were a little... heavy-handed and the characters didn't seem to gel right.

Still, Kavan looked adorable, as usual. And I did catch a fun in reference- when the priesty guy is saying he'll invite the girl's friends, he mentions Kay and Erin, who are two of the producers for the show. I also think Erin is the one who later raved so much about the excellence of Time Tunnel on the board I used to hang on.

Comment

Working...
                                X