No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't read that one yet... but I've heard it is long.

sigpic

Comment

very very long

Lost in space ...

Comment

But I'm assuming good. Have you watched the show? I haven't tried it at all yet. Almost tried it when Jason Momoa was added to the cast, but just didn't have the time.

sigpic

Comment

Of course!

Lost in space ...

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Lost in space ...

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Lost in space ...

Comment

With all of our Eureka posts... just makes me want to rewatch the show! So wish that one hadn't ended.

sigpic

Comment

I have never seen Eureka.

Lost in space ...

Comment

When you get a chance it is a must. Even the seasons before Kavan joined the cast were a lot of fun!

sigpic

Comment

ok

so... I gotta got *wave*
                          Lost in space ...

Comment

*waves back* have a great trip if I don't see you before you are settled.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                              But I'm assuming good. Have you watched the show? I haven't tried it at all yet. Almost tried it when Jason Momoa was added to the cast, but just didn't have the time.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx93/bailey1ak/Lorne%205/gra1237445113-2a8b934.jpg~original
                              JM's role was definitely...eye-opening! Bring a tub of ice--you'll need to soak in it and it will turn to steam almost instantly.

With all of our Eureka posts... just makes me want to rewatch the show! So wish that one hadn't ended.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx93/bailey1ak/Lorne%204/20.jpg~original
                              Agreed. Although, it was starting to stretch things in the believability department toward the end there. But I would have loved to have seen Sarah.

When you get a chance it is a must. Even the seasons before Kavan joined the cast were a lot of fun!

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx93/bailey1ak/Lorne%204/ksmith3.jpg~original
                              Echo...
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                              Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Hmmm... just one last glimpse

*sigh*

Lost in space ...

Comment

Working...
                                X