No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still no a/c, but at least this tech can get us fixed up. Says he should have us up and running (and under warranty) within the next two days. So long as my fans keep running, we'll be good.

sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

*waves* Hi ya'll

I bet you are counting down, WW. At least he included the word warranty.

sigpic

Comment

Hi bailey1ak *waves back*

Lost in space ...

Comment

*grins* Bailey or Bay is fine, Serenity... no need to be formal.

How is your Wednesday going?

sigpic

Comment

Ok
            Fiiiiiiiiiiine and sad. But it is fine still. Gotta go soon. Have to meet some friends before I move.

Lost in space ...

Comment

Awe... the moving thing. That is tough! What is the move date? Soon it sounds like.

Enjoy your time with your friends.

sigpic

Comment

Thank you. Next tuesday. But I am looking forward to it, too

Lost in space ...

Comment

I've moved often... and I'd have to say that has always been how I've felt too. Excited and sad at the same time really.

sigpic

Comment

Hiya, Bay! Hi Serenity!

Well, no tech today. But as you said, at least he said the "w" word.

Got lots of cleaning done today, though. Lots more to go, but I'll dig through. I need to get as much as possible done by Saturday morning for the yard sale. Which reminds me, time to get the ad on Craig's List... Ciao for now!

ETA: Good luck with the move, Serenity! Hope it's not too far so you can visit your friends now and again.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                      Hiya, Bay! Hi Serenity!

Well, no tech today. But as you said, at least he said the "w" word.

Got lots of cleaning done today, though. Lots more to go, but I'll dig through. I need to get as much as possible done by Saturday morning for the yard sale. Which reminds me, time to get the ad on Craig's List... Ciao for now!

ETA: Good luck with the move, Serenity! Hope it's not too far so you can visit your friends now and again.
                      So when the tech said "within the next two days"... does mean today was one of the days and tomorrow will be day two... and fixed by the end of it?

Glad to hear you got lots of cleaning done today.

sigpic

Comment

Evan and John *____*

Well I am going to be almost 700km away from them ^^
                        But last night was great It was fun

Good luck, Whytewytch!

Lost in space ...

Comment

Lost in space ...

Comment

Lost in space ...

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity7 View Post
                              Evan and John *____*

Well I am going to be almost 700km away from them ^^
                              But last night was great It was fun

Good luck, Whytewytch!
                              So I googled the conversion on that... and it is a long way, at least for any frequent visiting. Glad you had a good time though, Serenity.

sigpic

Comment

Yes, it was legen....wait for it.... dary. Legendary!
                                The good thing is, that this city has train stations, bus stations and an airport So it will be easy to visit me or to come back.

Lost in space ...

Comment

Working...
                                X