No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just started watching Red: Werewolf Hunter, and although I'm not that far into it, I do quite like it. And I'm loving all the Kavan Smith so far .
    sigpic
    McKay: A Bow and arrow, what is this, Lord of the Rings.
    Tony: Why do you think I call him Legolas.
    ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

Oh, that is a great movie, Nikki, I know you'll enjoy it!!

Cate
      sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

I'm definitely liking it so far, it's actually given me some ideas. But yeah, I'm definitely liking it so far. I'm definitely getting it on DVD as soon as I can though.
        sigpic
        ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

Yes, it's surprising how many of Kavan's movies you can find on DVD. Out of all of them, I'd say Titanic and Growing The Big One are my favourites.

Cate
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cate'sCorner View Post
            Yes, it's surprising how many of Kavan's movies you can find on DVD. Out of all of them, I'd say Titanic and Growing The Big One are my favourites.

Cate
            I used to have Titanic but had to get rid of it, might have to get it again.

So after watching some of Red: Werewolf and the last 40 mimutes of Skyfall I've now got an idea for a family type Lorne fic which is set after S5, it's going to be a sort of look at what Lorne might do if he left the Air Force and if Atlantis stayed on Earth. It will also feature the others, but I'm quite liking the idea.
            sigpic
            ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

sigpic

Comment

There is something about that picture I just find wrong!
                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Hi Sci! Missed you.

I love the quirk of his grin in that one.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi Bay, just havent been up to chit-chatting lately.

I think it's that smile that I dont like... it doesnt look like him!
                    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

I've just finished watching Iron Invaders, and I loved Kavan in it, although his character in it is totally different I could sort of see bits of Lorne in him a little at times. But he was very good in it, loved his hair style. And I completely forgot that Nicole de Boer was also in Stargate Atlantis. I love watching shows/films where one or more of the Stargate cast show up in it.
                      sigpic
                      ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                        Hi Bay, just havent been up to chit-chatting lately.

I think it's that smile that I dont like... it doesnt look like him!
                        He is usually more stoic... especially with a gun in his hands.

Is this better?

Did you get dumped on by a lot of snow lately? Sounds like ours should begin melting the second half of the week.

Originally posted by Nikki Alexander View Post
                        I've just finished watching Iron Invaders, and I loved Kavan in it, although his character in it is totally different I could sort of see bits of Lorne in him a little at times. But he was very good in it, loved his hair style. And I completely forgot that Nicole de Boer was also in Stargate Atlantis. I love watching shows/films where one or more of the Stargate cast show up in it.
                        It is fun to see Stargate actors on other shows.
                        sigpic

Comment

It must be cool for the actors though to meet up again and work together on something different. A reunion.

Need to be productive now, got some RP stuff to do and then I'm going to work on notes for this post S5 Lorne fic. It's starting to turn into a bit of a murder mystery actually. And then when I've been a bit productive I might make a start on Eureka, of course for Kavan Smith .
                          sigpic
                          ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

Oh... Eureka was so much fun... Kavan was just a bonus. It really was a great show even before Kavan made his appearance.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki Alexander View Post
                              I used to have Titanic but had to get rid of it, might have to get it again.

So after watching some of Red: Werewolf and the last 40 mimutes of Skyfall I've now got an idea for a family type Lorne fic which is set after S5, it's going to be a sort of look at what Lorne might do if he left the Air Force and if Atlantis stayed on Earth. It will also feature the others, but I'm quite liking the idea.

I'm liking that idea too, Nikki, it sounds intriguing!

Cate
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                                Hi Sci! Missed you.

I love the quirk of his grin in that one.

Hey, SG, I've missed you too! *waves*

Well, after much studying and deliberation (I know, staring at a face for minutes on end is pretty weird, but I know my fellow LorneLovers will understand!!), I kinda like this piccie. It's just such an unusual shot.

Mind you, the second one that you put up, Bay, that full length shot?!? Oh, mama!!

Cate
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X