Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all.....

Cate -- I hope you have recovered from the evening of joint- thunking, chocolate and popcorn!!!!

Spoiler:
    Well we only got a couple inches of the white stuff overnight but it is blowing and drifting HORRIBLY! I had to go to town for a doctor's appointment and the 25 minute drive took me 45 minutes! My driveway is drifting pretty bad, too -- might not make it out again for my swim fitness class tonite!

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

I haven't seen GTBO for a long time. Enjoy, Cate and Sis-Cate.

sigpic

Comment

Sci...
        Spoiler:
        Sorry to hear about the swim fitness class. We got the heavy wind last night, but it came the same time as the snow, so it kind of kept the snow swept away for the most part and was done by morning.

The snow and storm part sound like fun, but not the being stuck part.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
          I haven't seen GTBO for a long time. Enjoy, Cate and Sis-Cate.

First time for Sis-Cate, and she absolutely loved it! Okay, two down, one to go, before we settle in for Strip the City (just really hoping it's the original version, with Kavan!!)

While I'm emptying out the drool buckets, I'll let the Sis-Cate introduce herself - and hey, no dribbling on my lovely clean 'putie!!!

Yeah, like you wouldn't... hi folks, it's Ali... or should I say Sis-Cate here. Everyone okay?
          sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

How fun... "hi" Ali. You are brave, my sis would never post on the boards.

And now I need to see GTBO again.

sigpic

Comment

Welcome, Sis-Cate....

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

*returning with more food and emptied buckets*

Hey, I think I was the braver one for letting her on here!! I think it's only her fear of what big sis might do that stopped her saying anything worse.

Okay, settling in for NATEOTH. Oh, and Bay, you've definitely got to re-aquaint yourself with those giant pumpkins...

Cate
                sigpic

Comment

Oh, pooh bears! I missed Sis-Cate. Hi Ali!! **waves** Enjoy your Kavan-fest with sis!

sigpic
                  Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                  Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Cate'sCorner View Post
                    *returning with more food and emptied buckets*

Hey, I think I was the braver one for letting her on here!! I think it's only her fear of what big sis might do that stopped her saying anything worse.

Okay, settling in for NATEOTH. Oh, and Bay, you've definitely got to re-aquaint yourself with those giant pumpkins...

Cate
                    Hi Sis-Cate.

GTBO is my goto movie when I don't have anything else to watch, especially if I'm at my parents as I have it saved on their DVR.

NATEOTH is also a good one.

Hope you enjoy your Kavan-fest
                    sigpic

Comment

For some reason, I'm getting musey ideas for an erotic series with an incubus...

sigpic
                      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                        Oh, pooh bears! I missed Sis-Cate. Hi Ali!! **waves** Enjoy your Kavan-fest with sis!

No, we're both still here, WW - and wondering whose bright idea it was to watch a horror film at this time of night. Since it's my house, and my TV, and my DVD player, I'm getting the blame. Hmmmm.

Oh, also disappointing news on the Strip The City front - no Kavan!!!!! I'm guessing whichever country it's sold to gets its own narrator - grrrrrrr!! I'd much rather have Kavan's!!!

So miffed about that, but luckily I have my own supply to keep us going - yo, sis?!? Come say hello to my lovely friends here while I dig out some classic Eureka!

God, she's bossy, can't you tell she's a big sister? So i'm saying hello to some more thunkers here? Hey, it's nice to meet you. I'm staying with Cate tonight and will probably be around tomorrow. Going to watch a couple of eurekas now so will hand back to the sis. nice to say hi

See what I meant about sheds?!? Anyhoo, I've cued in the DVD, and we're off to Eureka! Happy thunking, kids, and see you tomorrow!

Cate (and Sis-Cate) signing off...
                        sigpic

Comment

Have a good evening you two! And good call on the Eureka episodes... nice way to cleanse the palette after a horror flick.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

If I dont get to go swimming tonite I might have to indulge in some Kavan, too. That is if the hubby goes to his cribbage tourney. I'm thinking either Eureka or the Cult pilot.
                              sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Bay speaks true. Nothing like a bit of Colin Fergussen to make you chuckle. I so adore Sheriff Carter (and of course, Zane and Andy, but that's later in the seasons).

Spoilered for non-flyboy Eureka spoiler fun Christmassy stuff. Click on the piccie to get it to play.
                                Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X