No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a couple, he's a funny guy where's all his other fans?
    sigpic

Comment

i'm here! for now, anyways... i tend to go away for long periods of time welcome to the thread pookey!
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

Heya, Pookey!

We're here, just in and out. I've been mostly on the Flyboys thread when RL hasn't been dragging me away, but I've been peeking here, too.

sigpic
        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Mmm.... dirty's a good look on him
          sigpic

Comment

It sure is!

sigpic
            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

I tend to lurk as well, more than I used to in here.

Love the Catwoman look, Lilith.

sigpic

Comment

Hi Bay! I gotta run and get PT WW from karate in a few minutes, but I'll be in lurk mode on the subscriptions page, updating now and again.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                  I tend to lurk as well, more than I used to in here.

Love the Catwoman look, Lilith.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...e/dsc04868.jpg
                  thanks bai! luv the whumped look i just wanna lick that wound clean
                  sigpic

Comment

Another promo for Fairly Legal ... quick side shot of Kavan

sigpic
                    KavanSmithFans.com
                    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                      Another promo for Fairly Legal ... quick side shot of Kavan
                      Nici... is that for an episode coming up or for one that has already aired? Hoping it is for a future episode.

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                      Hi Bay! I gotta run and get PT WW from karate in a few minutes, but I'll be in lurk mode on the subscriptions page, updating now and again.
                      Hiya WW.

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                      thanks bai! luv the whumped look i just wanna lick that wound clean
                      It does seem a little TLC is in order.

sigpic

Comment

it's for a future ep... the promo's promoting the new season... i hope he's in more than one ep i'd love to see him casted as a reaccuring character
                        sigpic

Comment

That would be awesome to see him become a reoccurring character! Will have to Tivo the show.

sigpic

Comment

it's a good show none the less... last season, RDA played a reaccuring character
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                              it's for a future ep... the promo's promoting the new season... i hope he's in more than one ep i'd love to see him casted as a reaccuring character
                              That would be fabulous!
                              sigpic

Comment

Morning, all!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X