Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great pics everyone.

Lucky for those who are going to see Kavan at a Con and have fun. I can never afford to go to one, even the ones here in Aussie. I'd love to one day. Joe, Kavan and Paul would be the ones I'd like to meet at a Con.

sigpic
    Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
    My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

I'm in the same boat, Stargate78fan. I could afford to go to one IF they came right to Orlando, but I haven't seen anything happening anytime soon (especially with Kavan).
      sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
        I'm in the same boat, Stargate78fan. I could afford to go to one IF they came right to Orlando, but I haven't seen anything happening anytime soon (especially with Kavan).
        ww, while Kavan's not going to be there, Megacon is in Orlando, February 17-19. The Stargate guests include Paul McGillion, Corin Nemec, Robert Picardo and Tony Amendola. Their site is here: http://www.megaconvention.com/

sigpic

Comment

Morning

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
              ww, while Kavan's not going to be there, Megacon is in Orlando, February 17-19. The Stargate guests include Paul McGillion, Corin Nemec, Robert Picardo and Tony Amendola. Their site is here: http://www.megaconvention.com/

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...gGame17094.jpg
              And WW wept... Thanks for the link. I may go if it's not super-expensive and there are some writers there, too.

There are no writers but it's not too expensive. Maybe, just maybe I'll go for the experience.
              Last edited by Whytewytch; 31 January 2012, 06:48 PM.
              sigpic
              Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
              Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

He's a very...oral person, isn't he?
                              sigpic

Comment

*secretly wished he did that to me when he was sitting next to me at the M&G*

LOL! Just kidding. Thanks for the caps!
                                I still need to buy that DVD. Ah, bad fan. lol
                                sigpic
                                KavanSmithFans.com
                                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Working...
                                X