Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
    Yeah that would be why I've been remiss in mailing you things because I had to figure out what I was taking for him to sign (I had him sign that *points at picture* obviously and his chair back from the set)

Spoiler:
    I vaguely considered calling his bluff. You know after a couple of beers prior to dessert party.
    I just figured RL had gotten insane--I know it has been on my end.
    Spoiler:
    Vaguely? Only vaguely?
    sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
      I just figured RL had gotten insane--I know it has been on my end.
      Spoiler:
      Vaguely? Only vaguely?
      I think if they'd of given me one more drink? I totally would have called his bluff (also FTR- *bad* *bad* idea to drink on an empty stomach. Ugh. I'm sure you all know that though ) or my friends would have just carted me off to our hotel. I'm not sure which.
      Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
      sigpic

Comment

I found some recent pics from Eureka set (taken on August 17)
        http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=Kavan+Smith&s=rec

#YVRShoots – Filming Christmas in July/August
        http://vancouverisawesome.com/2011/0...in-julyaugust/
        sigpic
        KavanSmithFans.com
        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
          I found some recent pics from Eureka set (taken on August 17)
          http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=Kavan+Smith&s=rec

#YVRShoots – Filming Christmas in July/August
          http://vancouverisawesome.com/2011/0...in-julyaugust/
          Yeah I saw that the other day, but ran out of time to post about it. Here's the pic that Kavan's in.

Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

I think if they'd of given me one more drink? I totally would have called his bluff (also FTR- *bad* *bad* idea to drink on an empty stomach. Ugh. I'm sure you all know that though ) or my friends would have just carted me off to our hotel. I'm not sure which.
            Are you implying that your friends are a bunch of drunkards? I mean, just because some of us have way too much experience in that department...

Spoiler:
            Just because I worked two jobs when I was younger--one of them to pay for my six night a week drinking habit...
            sigpic
            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Are you implying that your friends are a bunch of drunkards? I mean, just because some of us have way too much experience in that department...
              No I'm implying that I need to choose better "responsible adults" next time

Spoiler:
              I'm still not entirely sure why I woke up with my room number inked on my wrist on Sunday. I think it was in case I got lost.

Spoiler:
              Just because I worked two jobs when I was younger--one of them to pay for my six night a week drinking habit...
              Spoiler:
              I rarely 'let loose' and drink and actually had the 'joy' of having my first ever hangover on Sunday. But what a way to get it.

So I should be able to get some photos online later today
              Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
              sigpic

Comment

Yum...

sigpic

Comment

Well, there goes our trip to a con together.

Spoiler:
                  I'm still not entirely sure why I woke up with my room number inked on my wrist on Sunday. I think it was in case I got lost.
                  Holy ITB moment!
                  Spoiler:
                  Only my OC doesn't need alcohol to get lost. Mind if I use that for a future OC?

Spoiler:
                  I rarely 'let loose' and drink and actually had the 'joy' of having my first ever hangover on Sunday. But what a way to get it.
                  Spoiler:
                  Nor do I anymore. However, pre-kids, I was legendary among my friends. Nowadays, I may joke about being a lush but in reality, I am a cheap date.

Saw some of them on LJ! Awesome stuff.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, there goes our trip to a con together.
                    At one point my 'responsible adults' (strangely enough the same people buying my drinks...hunh...) tried to pawn me off on some unsuspecting stranger. (Okay not really a stranger but I'm not telling that story here )

Holy ITB moment!
                    Spoiler:
                    Only my OC doesn't need alcohol to get lost. Mind if I use that for a future OC?
                    I don't either. I have the worlds worst sense of direction (seriously was trying to tell someone how to get to our hotel room "get off the elevator, walk to the table turn left and follow the hallway until you can't go anymore") and would get lost in a paper bag.
                    Spoiler:
                    if you want to you may.

Spoiler:
                    Nor do I anymore. However, pre-kids, I was legendary among my friends. Nowadays, I may joke about being a lush but in reality, I am a cheap date.
                    I too am a cheap date. Though I'm a giggly (okay I was giggly to start with) cheap date.

Saw some of them on LJ! Awesome stuff.
                    I actually was able to get some AWESOME pics of kavan on stage thanks to a friend who agreed to trade seats with me for his panel
                    Last edited by mackenziesmomma; 24 August 2011, 03:32 PM.
                    Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                    sigpic

Comment

At one point my 'responsible adults' (strangely enough the same people buying my drinks...hunh...) tried to pawn me off on some unsuspecting stranger. (Okay not really a stranger but I'm not telling that story here )

I don't either. I have the worlds worst sense of direction (seriously was trying to tell someone how to get to our hotel room "get off the elevator, walk to the table turn left and follow the hallway until you can't go anymore") and would get lost in a paper bag.
                      Spoiler:
                      if you want to you may.

I too am a cheap date. Though I'm a giggly (okay I was giggly to start with) cheap date.

I actually was able to get some AWESOME pics of kavan on stage thanks to a friend who agreed to trade seats with me for his panel
                      I can see why you would be giggly. I look forward to your explanatory LJ/email, young lady...
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And what day did you fly home?

Spoiler:
                        It's more fun flying hungover! What's even better is borrowing someone's brand new Mustang to go hunt for an apartment without telling them you are still drunk!! And then still being ready to 'lose it' on the flight home.
                        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Enjoying seeing everyone's photo ops! I am just thankful he took his hat off for them.
                          sigpic

Comment

Thought I would share a few more pics of Kavan before the really good ones come out. LOL

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by off_the_post18 View Post
                                Enjoying seeing everyone's photo ops! I am just thankful he took his hat off for them.
                                Yeah, he was told to take his hat off. There was a mirror across from us so he was fixing his hair before he went in for the photo op. hehe
                                sigpic
                                KavanSmithFans.com
                                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Working...
                                X