X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome, Bay! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by DeliRicia View Post
      WW, I was watching it on my computer at the very same time it was playing on your TV And I love that scene:
      Emma: "Stay where you are! I have mace!"
      Seth: "And I have WD-40?!"

Just a sig I made for fun:
      http://img75.xooimage.com/files/5/d/...g2-2babf48.png
      I so need to see that movie!

Love your new sig, makes me smile.

Never realized that before but why am I not surprised that this Podcast is Rated for Explicit Content? Oh Kavan...

Here is a description of Kavan's Platoon from this podcast. I want to know who's in? Me first!
      Yes the podcast is on iTunes. it's season 2 episode 6.

Here is the direct link to listen to it: http://www.dtrn.co.uk/downloads/TheS...ganArchive.mp3

And here is the link for all the SciFi Guys podcasts: http://www.dtrn.co.uk/DTRN.xml
      On this page, you can right-click on the link and "open on itunes" to download it.

Spoiler:
      Thanks for the link, I need to go check this out.

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
      Oh no-- I missed Eureka last nite!
      Me too, but I'm hoping my Tivo got it. All the pics that have been posted have made me really, really want to see it.

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
      You know, I'd be a lot more interested in my garden if that was growing in it!
      I think I'd need to plant a garden if that would grow in it.

Great new sig... love the blue.
      sigpic

Comment

Hiya lg.

sigpic

Comment

Hiya, Bay.

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
            SciFiSgFan: There are too many "used to be a farms" nowadays, at least in the U.S.--don't know about elsewhere. I also hate having neighbors close by. Luckily(?), we live between two vacation homes, so the owners are not there a lot.
            There are alot of former farms around me - it's getting so expensive just to operate and the rewards are just not there anymore. The family farm is fading fast, too. Seems to be more mega-farms popping up around.

@ All --- love the pix that have been posted! So nice to look at!
            sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Deli, love the new Lorne sig pink and blue look great on him
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                You’ll are giving me a lot more credit than deserved. I used this background I found through google.

Spoiler:

I loaded it into gimp and enlarged it, then copied it so I had two layers of the background. Then flipped one of them and scaled it down to the size of the band I wanted .

I used the Keren-r motion brushes I found on deviantart. They are awesome brushes that come in handy when you need a little bit of movement in a sig. Here is a link to the brushes. http://keren-r.deviantart.com/art/Motion-brushes-25011384?fullview=1

So… not really all that complicated or anything.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...boys/kavan.jpg
                Nope, sounds like the right amount of credit to me Thanks for sharing, especially the links to the brushes - I like that motion effect.

Del - love the new sigs (the one you posted and your new GW sig) - the subtle colouring with the pink shirt looks really good

sigpic

Comment

Thank's bailey & Sha. I really love that pink
                  And God, I never thought I could do a great sig as the Sharp Dressed David (in Artwork thread)

I plan to do a lot of artwork today: Sharp dressed man sigs, 007 sigs, and a S&R Lorne wallpaper

EDIT: And Police suit sigs!! (aka Paul McG!)

Comment

LOL! Del, love the pink and blue Kavan. Wonderful!

And did I hear you say Police Suit Pauly??? *thud*

Comment

Thank ye, lass! & YES YES YES I did say that! *bounce*

Comment

LOL!

I'll let Evan have the thread back, now. Though I do look forward to seeing that other one!

Comment

Packing now!!! meeting Friday Lobby before 9pm!!! will be wearing my Fly-boy T-shirt!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
                            Packing now!!! meeting Friday Lobby before 9pm!!! will be wearing my Fly-boy T-shirt!!
                            Sitting in my hotel room. Just finished unpacking.

Who you meeting Friday night Brn??
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
                              Thanks for sharing, especially the links to the brushes - I like that motion effect.
                              This is off-topic, but I think the motion brushes were better used in this sig.
                              Spoiler:

Need to find more sigs to use them in because they are fun.

sigpic

Comment

Hey, Bay!!! I used your tut in a Paul McGillion siggie over on the Artwork for All thread. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X