Originally posted by StarHungry View Post
      Fount it on iTunes. Thanks.
      You are very welcome StarHungry just glad I could help
      Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
        Oh imagining Kavan with and English accent is easy -- just have to pull out my DVD of Titanic!!! Very lovely indeed.
        I still haven’t seen that one…but isn’t he supposed to be Irish in that movie?

Happy Birthday CKO!!!

Ever notice how many stars wear hats to cons??

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
          From what I remember he was very definitely English. And since I have a very good reference point for British accents (the kids' new bus driver in the morning? totally is British. Its better than waking up to coffee) he actually pulled it off quite well.

Yeah...I wonder if because in a hat its a lot easier to 'blend in' with those around you?
          Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
          sigpic

Comment

thxys ya'lls
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post

I just assumed it was English. I have a friend who is originally from England so it sounds English to me.

Maybe the have to wear hats 'cause they dont bring their hairdressers along to 'do their hair'!!!
              sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

I thought that I would share some screen shots I made from my iPhone.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by StarHungry View Post
                    I thought that I would share some screen shots I made from my iPhone.
                    Nice job StarHungry!!!

For the rest of you-

I heard today that Kavan will be appearing on an upcoming episode of Human Target (which airs on Fox).

His episode airs April 7th and is called "Victoria":

Chance is hired to protect a member of the British royal family whose decision to abdicate the throne for the love of a commoner has her marked for assassination the in the all-new "Victoria" episode of HUMAN TARGET airing Wednesday, April 7 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (HUM-111) (TV-14 V)

Cast: Mark Valley as Christopher Chance; Chi McBride as Winston; Jackie Earle Haley as Guerrero

Guest Cast: Christina Cole as Princess Victoria; Erick Avari as Gerard; Kavan Smith as Nathan; Rey Valentin as Tony; Sean Carey as James; Mackenzie Gray as Templeton; Robert Lawrenson as Prince Walter; Christopher Heyerdahl as Connor; Josh Blacker as Nigel; Patricia Drake as the Queen; Jason Diablo as Francis
                    Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                      Nice job StarHungry!!!

For the rest of you-

I heard today that Kavan will be appearing on an upcoming episode of Human Target (which airs on Fox).

His episode airs April 7th and is called "Victoria":
                      Agree - nice shots Star.

SUCH wonderful news, mac. I cant wait - will definitely be recording it if not home (probably will anyway!) Thnx for the info!
                      sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

*swoon* Kavan AND Mark Valley in one episode. Best one yet of Human Target this'll be! Woohoo! I can not wait!!!
                        sigpic
                        KavanSmithFans.com
                        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                          SUCH wonderful news, mac. I cant wait - will definitely be recording it if not home (probably will anyway!) Thnx for the info!
                          Welcome! I'm already eyeballing iTunes

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                          *swoon* Kavan AND Mark Valley in one episode. Best one yet of Human Target this'll be! Woohoo! I can not wait!!!
                          Yeah I've watched a couple but I think I'll be catching the entire season in reruns (it looks great from what I've seen) but this will be recorded
                          Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                            Welcome! I'm already eyeballing iTunes

Yeah I've watched a couple but I think I'll be catching the entire season in reruns (it looks great from what I've seen) but this will be recorded
                            Havent seen it 'cause we usually arent home on Wed nite. BTW -- am I the only one that thinks Valley looks like the sherriff on Eureka???
                            sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

So I just finished capping out Condemned, will post some later
                              Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                              sigpic

Comment

Oohhhh please do
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X