Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
    Thanks a lot for the links.

    Comment


      Originally posted by immertreu View Post
      Thanks a lot for the links.
      No problem always willing to help a fellow thunker
      Kassandra

      I'm a 60%'er
      sigpic

      Comment


        Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
        No problem always willing to help a fellow thunker
        I see Lorne is running a nice 4th in the date poll, although he is still way too high in the gay poll. Nice to see the commanding lead in the major race!
        sigpic myLornefanfic

        Comment


          Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
          I see Lorne is running a nice 4th in the date poll, although he is still way too high in the gay poll. Nice to see the commanding lead in the major race!
          Why do so many people think he's the gay character? I would never have even thought about it.

          The man talks too much...



          ...but he's adorable when he looks scared.



          Last edited by immertreu; 14 January 2010, 12:26 PM.

          Comment


            Originally posted by immertreu View Post
            Why do so many people think he's the gay character? I would never have even thought about it.
            Beats me... I guess because he never 'got the girl' in an ep. Then again they never gave him enough eps to prove one way or another. Havent really read much of the postings so cant really say why others feel that way--
            sigpic myLornefanfic

            Comment


              Originally posted by immertreu View Post
              ...but he's adorable when he looks scared.
              He's just plain adorable!!!!!!!





              sigpic myLornefanfic

              Comment


                Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                He's just plain adorable!!!!!!!
                Awww, I wanna hug him!!

                I'm ing...









                Comment


                  *wipes bit of drool from chin* mmm nice
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by CKO View Post
                    *wipes bit of drool from chin* mmm nice
                    <hands CKO drool bucket>
                    Spoiler:



                    Time for a little General Lorne



                    sigpic myLornefanfic

                    Comment


                      Thanks for General Lorne! These pics remind me of Kavan's story how awful the stuff they used to make him look older was...


                      How about some teamleader Lorne? Good night, thunkers!





                      Comment


                        Originally posted by immertreu View Post

                        How about some teamleader Lorne? Good night, thunkers!
                        Rwarrrrrrrr, teamleader Lorne. God, I just LOVE Road Not Taken
                        I'm a 60%er.

                        I will always place the mission first.
                        I will never accept defeat.
                        I will never quit.
                        I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                        ------
                        "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by immertreu View Post
                          Thanks for General Lorne! These pics remind me of Kavan's story how awful the stuff they used to make him look older was...


                          How about some teamleader Lorne? Good night, thunkers!

                          http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...1_1015_003.jpg

                          http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...1_1015_002.jpg

                          http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...1_1015_001.jpg
                          Hmmm, never heard him tell that story.

                          Yummm!

                          Nite Nite -- sweet Lorne!Dreams!!
                          sigpic myLornefanfic

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                            Hmmm, never heard him tell that story.
                            It's in this vid, around 5:50.

                            Kavan Armageddon 2008

                            Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                            Nite Nite -- sweet Lorne!Dreams!!
                            Thanks!


                            And for Row... Sweet dreams!

                            Comment


                              mmmm good yummy team leader lorne
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by immertreu View Post
                                It's in this vid, around 5:50.

                                Kavan Armageddon 2008

                                Thnx... I'll save it till I have some time -- I see there were a couple more on that page! And of course I'm alone.

                                (Gotta go toss some hay!)
                                sigpic myLornefanfic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X