X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes yes but ... did I mention he looked good? lol

sigpic
    KavanSmithFans.com
    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
      Oohhhh and uhm.. have fun queen
      Hehe, I'll try!

Originally posted by Nici View Post
      I had a Lorne dream the other night. It was footage from the upcoming SGA movie. *sigh* Our lovely Evan looked good. LOL!
      Oh damn, you don't fancy sharing some of those dreams do you... I could do with something nice to dream about!

Size

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
        I had a Lorne dream the other night. It was footage from the upcoming SGA movie. *sigh* Our lovely Evan looked good. LOL!
        Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
        Eh, I (and a few people I know and talk to) have COMPLETELY given up hope for that.... If they actually DO get around to ever making a movie... they'll have to recast cuz all the original actors will be old and gray.... well, that's just me anyway..
        Have a good trip, Queen!!!!

And an old and gray evan is bad because--- ???

case in point ---

Spoiler:

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Thanks Sci... I'm off to pack now. I'll look in from my phone when I can!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
            Lilith I know what you're going through with your grandmother. Mine FINALLY got out of the hospital for the third time in as many months.. Hopefully the last surgery they did on her pancreas PERMANENTLY fixes the problem this time..
            my paternal grandfather was in a nursing home for two years before we gave up and stopped all medication.... he lived for another three months before he quietly slipped away.... my paternal grandmother, on seeing what we went thru for her husband, refused medical treatment when it was her turn.... she survived him by a year and some change..... this is the third time i've gone thru this in as many years.... i'm kinda resigned to the fact... i'll help out and be supportive where i need be, but i'm not gonna hold a torch for grams' recovery....

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
            Hey gang!

Sorry I've not been here for a while, I've been kinda lurking and had a lot of RL stuff to deal with! I'm off to see family for a couple of days, so thought I'd come and picspam before I go anywhere!

Doppelganger ... spoilered for size

Spoiler:
            http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/cc341/queen_hathor/Atlantis/Season%204/Doppelganger%20404/cap039.jpg
            http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/c...404/cap042.jpg
            http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/c...404/cap045.jpg
            Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
            Hehe, I'll try!
            Spoiler:
            http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/tt317/spn_queen/Season%201/Shadow/Shadow_34.jpg

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/c...404/cap057.jpg

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/c...404/cap058.jpg
            queeny!!! -smooches- you spoil me absolutely rotten, yanno that! and you managed to sneak in the Brothers Winchester too
            I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
            sigpic

Comment

well we are spoiled
              sigpic

Comment

lol... yea... we are quite spoiled
                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone! Long time no see Sorry for my absence. I had a close call with a computer virus that I think I picked up from Photobucket, and although it seems to have been taken care of, I'm shying away from PB for the moment. Nice to see that there's still plenty of pics being put up here though
                  sigpic
                  ~the guitarists~

Comment

Oooh wow, after reviewing everyone's posts it sounds like everyone needs a good picspam, Sci and Lilith and Andrew and the flyby Queen and Nici for a fantastic dream, and Teal'c for returning to us! And CKO and Tanie

Picspam to take everyone's mind off of everything!

Comment

Well, the blond's not really my thing, but I won't complain Just wish I had the guts to go on PB and add something! Then again...wait a moment...ah, here we go!

Just had to copy it from an earlier post! No login required
                      sigpic
                      ~the guitarists~

Comment

*growls* ya know we dont like the blond *stares @ siggy instead* erm... well i know i dont
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                          Oooh wow, after reviewing everyone's posts it sounds like everyone needs a good picspam, Sci and Lilith and Andrew and the flyby Queen and Nici for a fantastic dream, and Teal'c for returning to us! And CKO and Tanie
                          Yikes! Blonde! Not the thing to see at 0600! That's enough to scare me awake. Well, gotta go brave the cold and feed.

Great to see you again Iawen. Ewww, not good news on PB. Although I think I got a warning a while ago while on it.... But 'borrowing' from previous posts works!
                          sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

wrong page save.
                            sigpic

Comment

The blonde! :eeK:
                              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

i know...its eek alright
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X