Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
    Yesterday night I finished writing the challenge! Yay! LOTS of thanks to mac because I would NEVER have made it without her plot bunnies and her whip cracking and her beta'ing
    YAY!!! *throws confetti* I told you that you could do it. Though if this is as gushy as you are going to get I really do think I might be able to handle it in that A/N
    Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
    sigpic

Comment

Just you wait *evil grin
      I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
      I will never accept defeat.
      I will never quit.
      I will never leave a fallen comrade.
      ------
      "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
        Just you wait *evil grin
        Hey so are you going to share the Jumper smut story with them? You know since it IS Kethry safe and all?
        Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
        sigpic

Comment

Okay, okay, the not jumper smut story:

Make me laugh

I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
          I will never accept defeat.
          I will never quit.
          I will never leave a fallen comrade.
          ------
          "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

I so tired...must...post...picspam...

Comment

I'm soooooooo annoyed right now -- sorry but gotta post some pix then rant --

Sorry -- needed some angry gun-face --- my target, you ask
              Spoiler:

The stinking state of WI... that has just basically s...d us out of the sale of our farm!!!!

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

that absolutely sucks sci.... i'm currently stuck at the hospital giving my grandmother company so she doesn't freak ot during the night.... of course, i can't sleep until i know she's asleep, and she seems to have insomnia with short, but sudden memory lapse... it took me ten minutes to get her to understand we were at the hospital and not at home....
                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                sigpic

Comment

Arrrrrrrrrggggg --

Spoiler:
                  And the hits just keep coming -- not home from the stupid town meeting when the renter at the other farm calls -- wanted to know if we were up there with our truck a short time earlier. Well, no -- 1) we werent up there and 2) our truck is in the shop! Looks like someone pulled in the drive - right under the yard light and tried to get into the locked machine shed!!! The guy took some pix and we told him to call the cops. Again! We'll never get up there permenantly if the state has any say in it and at the rate it's going - I'll be too afraid to if we get the chance!!!

You think I can get Lorne to come protect my property!!!
                  sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                    that absolutely sucks sci.... i'm currently stuck at the hospital giving my grandmother company so she doesn't freak ot during the night.... of course, i can't sleep until i know she's asleep, and she seems to have insomnia with short, but sudden memory lapse... it took me ten minutes to get her to understand we were at the hospital and not at home....
                    That's no fun. It's hard to deal with a loved-one in that situation. <hug>

Spoiler:
                    Let's see - there are now like 8 county cops at the neighboring junk yard tracking the tire tracks!!!
                    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

despite the cold, i'd gladly trade places with you.... thanks for the DG pics... god, i love sleepy!angst face
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                        despite the cold, i'd gladly trade places with you.... thanks for the DG pics... god, i love sleepy!angst face
                        You're welcome... I'm not so sure I want to trade places - although I dont have any family left to put me in the position your in. Hmmm, and my ex does live north of ATL....... okay, shutting up now.

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

I'm thinking I will turn in, too. Take one of my clones with me.

(My battery is about to go on me, too.... )
                          sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

*sigh* Wonderful Lorne - and others - pics... gotta get myself psyched for cricked tmw - can we beat the Windies, here's hoping so!

Comment

guh
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                                You're welcome... I'm not so sure I want to trade places - although I dont have any family left to put me in the position your in. Hmmm, and my ex does live north of ATL....... okay, shutting up now.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...%20Hall/90.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...%20Hall/91.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...20Hall/108.jpg
                                lol sci..... i wouldn't envy anyone in my position..... i didn't get a wink of sleep last night.... my grandmother was all over the place.... we finally tied her to the bed and sedated her around 0700 and even then, it took her another half hour to nod off.... i've only just woken from my morning nap.... luckily, she's still out....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X