Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post

I read the story and it's kethry-safe, no problem.
    Spoiler:
    I like Atlantis as a semi-sentinent entity. Lorne will get back, I am sure. Nice job, Row.
    Thank you
    I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
    I will never accept defeat.
    I will never quit.
    I will never leave a fallen comrade.
    ------
    "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

*waves* Watched A Dog's Breakfast today and I love it!

thoughts on the movie (spoilers)
      Spoiler:
      I think that the fact that David and Katie are real life siblings helped with their on screen chemesty because the movie was about family and all the little things that siblings do to annoy us but at the end of the day you're family.

It was a low budget movie and you could kind of tell that it was by the lighting and such but at the same time that fact gave the movie a much more realistic feel to the whole thing. Plus there were these little sound effects that were basically awesome.

The plot was good, although I had it figured out what exactly happened when "Ryan" showed up on the porch. However I will admit that when "Ryan" appeared in Patrick's bed I wondered if I was right or Mars somehow was able to drag the "body" out of the marsh.

Paul was awesome, it was a little strange to hear him without the accent but it was good. And THERE WAS PAUL IN DRAG! I did a double take when I first saw it then spent a good five minutes laughing.

Lucy and Mars

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Did someone call me? *looks around*

I'm here.

It's been too hot to have the laptop on today.

I read the story and it's kethry-safe, no problem.
        Spoiler:
        I like Atlantis as a semi-sentinent entity. Lorne will get back, I am sure. Nice job, Row.

Interesting requirements, Kass. I have a half-finished story that fits those requirements as well. Maybe if the heat lets up soon, I'll even get to finishing it before I forget where I wanted to go with it. It's another one of the more Lorne in season 5 series.
        Well I'm glad you liked it then Kethry As for the requirements we all know that Row can write wonderful lovely ship but I wanted to challenge her a little and make her push her boundaries. Unfortunately the next challenge I presented to her is about as far from Kethry-safe as you can get

I will be interested to see YOUR take on the post EATG stuff as I read one recently(that was L/C) and it made me go a little sporky because it was just so *odd*
        Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
        sigpic

Comment

*smirks* ADB is funny *chuckles*
          sigpic

Comment

Great pics everybody
            sigpic
            KavanSmithFans.com
            Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
              Sounds like something I'd do okay with - unless your idea of car is different than mine!!!
              It's got gears

I agree - the banter between them is just awesome. I love the banter between Lorne and Mckay, too... Maybe it's just the voice........ *swoon*
              Oh I love that banter! Oh and one of my favourite moments was in "the game" which was the banter between Lorne and Zelenka
              They're like shepard and McKay

Just a quick hi to say I got my A level results today and

As Biology - C (I need to get my coursework remarked - I somehow lost 2 grades)
              As Chemistry - C

A2 ICT - C (I'm retaking a modual for this)

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
              Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
              Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Mountiegirl View Post
                It's got gears
                Then I'm on the right track!

Oh I love that banter! Oh and one of my favourite moments was in "the game" which was the banter between Lorne and Zelenka
                They're like shepard and McKay
                Oh, I forgot about 'The Game", that's cute, too. I wish they had given Lorne more chances to really converse with others.

As Chemistry - C

Good luck with all of that. Hmmm, lost grades, that doesnt sound good.
                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                  Great pics everybody
                  Looks like you survived last nite's weather. That's good.
                  sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

We fell to that page!!!!!!!!!!

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                      *smirks* ADB is funny *chuckles*

you're weekly dose of Lilo
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Ah... I know what itchy means. Hope you're feeling better soon. *fingers crossed* You didn't cut any hedges, did you?
                        Nope. The hives actually broke out on my right thigh – go figure, I don’t even wear shorts…

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                        *waves* Watched A Dog's Breakfast today and I love it!

thoughts on the movie (spoilers)
                        Spoiler:
                        I think that the fact that David and Katie are real life siblings helped with their on screen chemesty because the movie was about family and all the little things that siblings do to annoy us but at the end of the day you're family.

It was a low budget movie and you could kind of tell that it was by the lighting and such but at the same time that fact gave the movie a much more realistic feel to the whole thing. Plus there were these little sound effects that were basically awesome.

The plot was good, although I had it figured out what exactly happened when "Ryan" showed up on the porch. However I will admit that when "Ryan" appeared in Patrick's bed I wondered if I was right or Mars somehow was able to drag the "body" out of the marsh.

Paul was awesome, it was a little strange to hear him without the accent but it was good. And THERE WAS PAUL IN DRAG! I did a double take when I first saw it then spent a good five minutes laughing.
                        OMG!!

Spoiler:
                        A Dog's Breakfast is easily one of my favorite movies ever! You’re very right about the Hewlett sibs, they were great…the way she kept smacking him in the head was classic!!

I loved the low budget feel too – it makes it seem like this guy could be your neighbor or something…

And I missed the Scottish accent myself…but he was great. I figured the plot out too but it’s still totally worth watching another five hundred times anyway.

Kudos to Chris Judge for keeping a straight face with the “lovely lumps” too…

Sorry, squee session over

As Chemistry - C

Hey those aren’t too bad!! Good for you!

Okay I’m heading to bed, today was the first day of the last class I need for my second degree and I’m exhausted.

School Teacher!Lorne

Disclaimer for blonde!haters: It’s not my fault he’s blonde in these, it’s the only time he’s played a teacher…

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                          OMG!!

Spoiler:
                          A Dog's Breakfast is easily one of my favorite movies ever! You’re very right about the Hewlett sibs, they were great…the way she kept smacking him in the head was classic!!

I loved the low budget feel too – it makes it seem like this guy could be your neighbor or something…

And I missed the Scottish accent myself…but he was great. I figured the plot out too but it’s still totally worth watching another five hundred times anyway.

Kudos to Chris Judge for keeping a straight face with the “lovely lumps” too…
                          Spoiler:
                          it's easily going to be one of my top ten from now one...I'm going to take it with me to the Con this weekend and get the post I have for the movie autographed by Paul

and I wonder how many times Chris actually did burst out laughing at the whole thing

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            it's easily going to be one of my top ten from now one...I'm going to take it with me to the Con this weekend and get the post I have for the movie autographed by Paul

and I wonder how many times Chris actually did burst out laughing at the whole thing
                            *runs in* That movie was awesome! *runs out*
                            If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                            Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                            If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                            Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

You're welcome, SciFiSGfan. Good luck with the fic!

*Ignores the blonde!*

sigpic
                              Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                              My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

*screams* NOT the BLOND.. *slinks outta the thread.*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X