No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So just popping in for a quick visit from my coffee shop this morning. How is everyone today?

Okay must get back to the cup of coffee, and breakfast sandwich. Can I pick anyone up anything while I'm here?

OH! OH! I almost forgot!

I won't be here Thursday night/Friday Morning because I'll be up in Vancouver, visiting some friends at the SG Con in Burnaby.
    Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
    sigpic

Comment

MM: Say hi to Kavan
      sigpic
      JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
      Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
      Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
        Continuum will be on this coming Fri... I can make my determination then. I think they are replaying AoT before it... dont understand their reasoning in showing them in that order.... ??
        I'm considering breaking out my DVD, it must be a couple of months since I watched Continuum!!

Hmm, so is Tom the guy next to Kavan in the ones I cropped? Remember, I have not seen much of the show.
        Oh sorry, yeah that's Tom. He's purdy!

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
        Evening all.

How nice to see all the familiar faces/names back again.

*huggles everyone tightly*

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...1/Sanc22-1.jpg
        *huggles kethry*

*kisses Joe* What? He was asking for it!

Ohhhhh..lovely Garrity pics. Thanks so much!
        You're welcome! Sorry they took so long... I have plenty more!

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
        another Lorne thread....Thigh Holster week!!!!!!!
        ^ ^ What she said!!

*shivers*

ahhh..nice feeling.

Is it just me or are those pics a little testosterone heavy? Are there no ladies in that show?
        LOL, not many!!

Despite the stupid time change, I feel the need to drag Joe to bed.

Hi ho, hi ho, and off to work I go.....

I think I'd much rather do some ....something else.

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...nctuary013.jpg

See you all again in ....say....nine hours.
        I see kethry has been behaving herself in my absence!!!

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
        So just popping in for a quick visit from my coffee shop this morning. How is everyone today?

Okay must get back to the cup of coffee, and breakfast sandwich. Can I pick anyone up anything while I'm here?

OH! OH! I almost forgot!

I won't be here Thursday night/Friday Morning because I'll be up in Vancouver, visiting some friends at the SG Con in Burnaby.
        Hey Mac!

LMAO.... subtle... reeeeeal subtle!!! Have a great time!

sigpic

Comment

OH! OH! I almost forgot!

Thnx, but I just made myself a sandwich for lunch.

I just looked it up -- cant believe Kavan wont be there!!

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post

Oh sorry, yeah that's Tom. He's purdy!
          He looks familiar - who is the actor?

I see kethry has been behaving herself in my absence!!!
          Is that even possible when it comes to Lorne/Joe/Alex - Kavan!!!?? (j/k kethry)

Hey Mac!

^what she said!
          sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Evening all *coughs* I have a sore throat Is it Spring yet?

What she said ^! btw - love the smiley - may I snurch?
            Yep.... you may.... I snurched from queen.. while she wasn't looking with her blessing (seriously it's OK )

Oh, I think I forgot my daily weather report.

It's sunny and nice ... if I didn't know better, I could almost believe it's spring....I know they are trying to trick me into believing it...and thennnnnnn, when I plant the spring flowers and have the garden all nice and the deck chairs out .... booommmmmm!!! ...Ice and snow and other nasty things happen!

I am on to you...whoever you are .
            http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...101/Sanc66.jpg
            Oooooh.What a lovely looking detective standing there with that 'inviting me into his arms and shoulder holster' look
            Last edited by LizzieAnne; 30 March 2009, 11:14 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

OH! OH! I almost forgot!

How about a hot cup of Joe with a side of Lorne?

and mac, make sure you're wearing that dress while going over the border

found a cool fic on fanfiction; it's a SGA/NCIS story and it's pretty awesome plus Lorne shows up in chapter two and he gets whumped! Crossing the Waters

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Hey Mac!

*snort* Right. That's what I was going for was subtlety. *shines halo*

I just looked it up -- cant believe Kavan wont be there!!
                I know, but he was there last year, plus I'm not actually going to the Con, I'm just going to visit friends who are going to the con.

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post

and mac, make sure you're wearing that dress while going over the border

Yes, I would except I won't be driving up there myself, I'll be taking the bus as it is easier(and cheaper) than driving.

I'll make sure I bring back plenty of pictures. I was thinking of making a quick run over to Bridge while I'm there(if I get a chance) but I'm not sure if I'll be able to or not.
                Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                sigpic

Comment

He looks familiar - who is the actor?
                  Joel Gretsch. As far as I know, The 4400 is the only thing I've seen him in.

Is that even possible when it comes to Lorne/Joe/Alex - Kavan!!!?? (j/k kethry)
                  LOL, good point!

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                  Evening all *coughs* I have a sore throat Is it Spring yet?
                  Oh no *huggles* Hopefully Jack and Tony will have made you feel better! (watching at 10...boooo )

Yep.... you may.... I snurched from queen.. while she wasn't looking with her blessing (seriously it's OK )
                  LOL, I'll have snurched off someone else too!

Oh hell yeah!!! *evil grin*

sigpic

Comment

(hey, I needed a some cover to hide Lorne in till I could come back for him later! ) Okay, Earth Day is coming up shortly, I'll plant 5 more to replace it! You realize, next time I plant a tree I'm going to remember this.

Hey, SOMEONE has to pay for all the stupid programs and bailouts our government seems hell-bent on giving out! You dont think the rich of this country are going to do it, do you?
                    Don't know... I've never met anyone who could be considered rich...well, okay I met the guy who gifted us (the school) a lift. I am convinced he did it to get a memorial plaque and a tax reduction....so he didn't really miss anything; he probably even saved some money on taxes.

Earth Day? Hm...I need to plant several trees to replace the ones that didn't make it through the winter. Now I have to decide - do I want fruit trees (and the mess that comes with rotten fruit) or just leafy trees ( and all the leaves that get into everything in autumn)? Any ideas?

sigpic
                    I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Cute....*sighs*

sigpic

Comment

found a cool fic on fanfiction; it's a SGA/NCIS story and it's pretty awesome plus Lorne shows up in chapter two and he gets whumped! Crossing the Waters
                        Oooo, sounds intriging!! And yummy - Lorne+Gibbs+Tony =

I know, but he was there last year, plus I'm not actually going to the Con, I'm just going to visit friends who are going to the con.

Oh well... Have a good time anyway. Visiting friends is still good.

Joel Gretsch. As far as I know, The 4400 is the only thing I've seen him in.
                        Thnx.. hmmm, maybe I just like what I see that makes me think I've seen him before. Might have to Google the man!

LOL, I'll have snurched off someone else too!

thnx -- I guess then I triple-snurched it!!

Well, time for chores - then think about what to make for supper (I'm thinking breakfast would be good ).

Later
                        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Don't know... I've never met anyone who could be considered rich...well, okay I met the guy who gifted us (the school) a lift. I am convinced he did it to get a memorial plaque and a tax reduction....so he didn't really miss anything; he probably even saved some money on taxes.
                          I have -- in fact my best friend's folks are quite well off. And we have a hay customer - 2 doctors - you should SEE their place. Supposedly spent $1million or so on their barn - and it's NOT even functional in alot of ways!!!

Earth Day? Hm...I need to plant several trees to replace the ones that didn't make it through the winter. Now I have to decide - do I want fruit trees (and the mess that comes with rotten fruit) or just leafy trees ( and all the leaves that get into everything in autumn)? Any ideas?
                          Evergreens -- no leaves to rake and they make good year-round wind and visual barriers.
                          sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

my we're chatty tonight

*dies*
                            Oh....poor EB...she was such a nice thunker. And I killed her. *sniff*

I'll have to stop posting pics.

Does make me feel much better, thanks Kethry!

Oh you are more than welcome to contribute. Drop by whenever you want, and say hi, or leave pictures or whatever. Its my thread my rules {We don't have moderators over there as its a *very* small forum} Find it HERE
                            I'll hop over to check it out then. Thanks for the link, Mac. And you're welcome...I am on a Brett/Joe topic today, it seems.

Is that a good or bad thing?

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post

I’m happy to announce I got the squirrel food out of my eye *laughs*

Good!

you and me both; I trip over my own feet (and yes, it's possible)
                            Hm...but...but...you died! How can you trip over your feet then?

Have a little Brett, btw....that should cure all ills.

sigpic

Comment

I have -- in fact my best friend's folks are quite well off. And we have a hay customer - 2 doctors - you should SEE their place. Supposedly spent $1million or so on their barn - and it's NOT even functional in alot of ways!!!

Evergreens -- no leaves to rake and they make good year-round wind and visual barriers.
                              Oy....and here I am wondering how to finance the re-do of the living room. What did I do wrong?

Evergreens? Not a bad idea.

sigpic

Comment

Oy....and here I am wondering how to finance the re-do of the living room. What did I do wrong?

Evergreens? Not a bad idea.

Ya, they could of used that money to buy my farm so I could buy the one up north and build a 'green' house!
                                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X