X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post

Now *there’s* a story you don’t want told to Kavan
    Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
    Now, see, I was thinking what kind of reaction he have to that story. And how he could twist it around in his little way!
    Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
    awwwwwwwwwww...I'm in agreement with everyone else; is there something you want to tell us mac?
    Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
    Let me just say I at the fact the general consensus seems to be 'what aren't you telling us?' {Which really, not not telling you anything here }

At least she has good taste right?

Oye, I can just imagine his response to that it'd probably be a "WTF?!" look.

I agree with all of the above.

It's definitely a con-worthy story, and I'm sure he'd go WTF first and then adapt it into his repertoire.
    sigpic
    I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
      hey.. who are you calling strange! Oh.. you mean the wraith queen

*Lures Lorne away with a nice meal, a shower and clean sheets*
      Yep...her too. *frowns*

Lorne! Will you stay here! Lorne!

*grumbles about fickle men*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
        Ok the shot is not so good but the hair style reminds me of the USMC "jar head" hair cut
        me too...I don't really like it

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Oh well. Been at the GP today (after ANOTHER migraine last night but I had the appointment already scheduled) and he diagnosed me with a depression (not a really bad one but apparently one that needs treatment) which is hopefully the real reason behind me feeling so off-kilter for all those last weeks and a few things that shouldn't happen because I'm obviously physically fine.

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
          here's a RNT pic for you I was trying to sort out my PB but I've got distracted...now I'm off to bed..http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...n/sleep017.gif
          Aw, thank you You know... I have now 5 RNT one shots written (but all belonging together)... I sure have an unhealthy obession with that AU. But the 5th is mac's fault!

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
          I may get stoned for saying this, but as much as I like his hair long enough to run my fingers through it, I think the crew cut suits him very well.
          I second that. I think I really developed a thing for the crew cut

Stargate Fan Awards? Cool....Congrats Row.
          Thank you I have the bad feeling, though, that a bug made the nominations disappear after I'd changed my password And I'm still waiting for a mail from the tech support
          I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
          I will never accept defeat.
          I will never quit.
          I will never leave a fallen comrade.
          ------
          "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Intelligent kid with extemely good taste.

Oh, you can email me....just not about that.
            Yes very intelligent kid. She has now thwarted all the child proofing I did to her room

And I'm sure I will email you about something else

I agree with all of the above.

It's definitely a con-worthy story, and I'm sure he'd go WTF first and then adapt it into his repertoire.
            Oh right as if I don't have enough of a reason to become a part of the con repertoire

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
            Aw, thank you You know... I have now 5 RNT one shots written (but all belonging together)... I sure have an unhealthy obession with that AU. But the 5th is mac's fault!
            Well I will gladly take the fault for that one
            Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
            sigpic

Comment

Well I will gladly take the fault for that one
              Wait until you read it. I may have gone a little far with the drama queening...
              I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
              ------

Comment

Oh well. Been at the GP today (after ANOTHER migraine last night but I had the appointment already scheduled) and he diagnosed me with a depression (not a really bad one but apparently one that needs treatment) which is hopefully the real reason behind me feeling so off-kilter for all those last weeks and a few things that shouldn't happen because I'm obviously physically fine.

I second that. I think I really developed a thing for the crew cut

Thank you I have the bad feeling, though, that a bug made the nominations disappear after I'd changed my password And I'm still waiting for a mail from the tech support
                Gotta tell you Row it's very strange that you mentioned depression with you migraines, my doctor put me on an antidepressant to help with my migraines. Strange?!?!?!?

Cure all anti-depressant

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

Originally posted by Plickies View Post
                  Gotta tell you Row it's very strange that you mentioned depression with you migraines, my doctor put me on an antidepressant to help with my migraines. Strange?!?!?!?
                  A bit... did it help at least? (BTW, mine asked me if I wanted anti-depressants but I really, really didn't so he decided for the homeopathic approach and I hope that'll help)
                  I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                  ------

Comment

A bit... did it help at least? (BTW, mine asked me if I wanted anti-depressants but I really, really didn't so he decided for the homeopathic approach and I hope that'll help)
                    Mostly he gave it to me to help me sleep, went from 25mg to 100mg and I'm still not sleeping, but I think that's mostly the fault of the cat, I really do sleep much more soundly and the migraines have lessened somewhat.

Comment

Mostly he gave it to me to help me sleep, went from 25mg to 100mg and I'm still not sleeping, but I think that's mostly the fault of the cat, I really do sleep much more soundly and the migraines have lessened somewhat.
                      Mh... okay, I hope the homeopathic stuff will do the same for me. I'm really fed up with not feeling like my usual self

Oh, and I got another Fanfic100-piece online: "Rolling Stone, here I come" (not kethry-safe, due to the end, I'd say). And LJ is being such a b§&$ at the moment
                      I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                      ------

Comment

*fingers crossed*

Depression? Hm...lots of that going around, isn't it? I've been taking

Spoiler:
                        Johanniskraut Kapseln for a few weeks now...I always get pretty down during winter and this one has been extra special dark and dreary.

Yes very intelligent kid. She has now thwarted all the child proofing I did to her room

And I'm sure I will email you about something else

Oh right as if I don't have enough of a reason to become a part of the con repertoire

Cure all anti-depressant
                        http://i525.photobucket.com/albums/c...h/Kavannew.jpg
                        Ahhh...best meds ever!

What did he put you on? I don't like the chems, either.
                        sigpic

Comment

*fingers crossed*

Depression? Hm...lots of that going around, isn't it?
                          I think it's been kind of festering for a while already, maybe longer than a year and I just didn't pay attention/my old GP didn't think of checking for that before.

Yes, yes, yes

What did he put you on? I don't like the chems, either.
                          Neurotaxin, if I remember it correctly.

And now I'll go to bed. A quiet night would be nice for a change Good night everyone
                          I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                          ------

Comment

Second the question. If they really helped I might have to rethink the no-chem answer.

I have an appointment for next week,....*sighs* I do get tired of all those migraines, put them down to stress mostly and weather changes.

Mh... okay, I hope the homeopathic stuff will do the same for me. I'm really fed up with not feeling like my usual self

Oh, and I got another Fanfic100-piece online: "Rolling Stone, here I come" (not kethry-safe, due to the end, I'd say). And LJ is being such a b§&$ at the moment
                            Me too.....

Oh ... not Kethry-safe, hm? I guess I'll just have to go on writing my own Kethry-safe ones then.
                            sigpic

Comment

I've been on Nortriptyline and I'm sure (seriously) if it wasn't for the cat I'd sleep better, and also if I wasn't such a stress puppy, but I am am so I just suck it up most of the time. Mind over matter!

Comment

I think it's been kind of festering for a while already, maybe longer than a year and I just didn't pay attention/my old GP didn't think of checking for that before.
                                These things usually do, before you can't help noticing them. Though I haven't heard of migraines in connection to depression before. But then I have never checked much for surrounding symptoms.

Neurotaxin, if I remember it correctly.

And now I'll go to bed. A quiet night would be nice for a change Good night everyone
                                Night Row. *fingers crossed for nice sleep*
                                Last edited by kethryveris; 17 March 2009, 03:42 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X