No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually would love to know anything for my website.
    So whatever y'all ask will be fine with me. LOL

(and yes, I'm up WAY early from sleeping all day and I had no Lorne dreams. *sigh* hehe)
    sigpic
    KavanSmithFans.com
    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
      Oh also before I forget, I think it was Purple who wanted to know if we could perhaps submit questions for when (eventually) Mr. Nuytens at TheSciFiWorld.net interviews Kavan. Anyway he said we could do up a list and he'll pick 'the best ones' to ask!
      OOOooo Yea! ok, now i gotta get my brain in gear and think of some good questions... urg, why did stupid school have to turn it to mush...

ok, luvin the questions u guys got so far... oh this is gunna be great!

ooo, just off the top off my head, probably won't make the cut, but don't hurt to add to the list...

Birthday? month & day? (then we could send a card or something )
      and story behind tat? oh and b/c of that, will we never see lorne in a tee?

like i said, thats just off the top off my head, u know those annoying things that u don't wanna ask, but would luv to know...
      OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Here's a question to ask Kavan, When he did the SG-1 Episode, did he have any idea that they would like him enough to give him the crossover to Atlantis? How does he feel about having done episodes on both series?
        ~CMDragonia

Comment

Originally posted by CMDragonia
          Here's a question to ask Kavan, When he did the SG-1 Episode, did he have any idea that they would like him enough to give him the crossover to Atlantis? How does he feel about having done episodes on both series?
          Good one. Yeah, was it specifically written as Lorne or was it more like David Hewlett's deal where he was going in for a different role but in the end it was just easier for him to reprise the role of Lorne?

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
            Good one. Yeah, was it specifically written as Lorne or was it more like David Hewlett's deal where he was going in for a different role but in the end it was just easier for him to reprise the role of Lorne?
            didn't he mention that in that French interview.. i know i read that somewhere. that, that is what happened... can anyone back me on this, or is it all in my imagination?
            OrangeSwirl

Comment

ok, was bored.. made a jigsaw puzzle out of avatars..
              http://three.flash-gear.com/npuz/puz...263&k=53253576
              OrangeSwirl

Comment

POD
                OrangeSwirl

Comment

I remember that he said in an interview that he went to the Atlantis casting for no particular role. They liked him and remembered that he had played Lorne on SG1. So he is Mayor Lorne on Atlantis again, but it wasn't planned from the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by Maemi
                    I remember that he said in an interview that he went to the Atlantis casting for no particular role. They liked him and remembered that he had played Lorne on SG1. So he is Mayor Lorne on Atlantis again, but it wasn't planned from the beginning.
                    Well, lets hope they keep him for S10. *crosses fingers*

Comment

*fingers crossed*
                      Kate also can we get it cleared up once and for all: # 3. Where were you born and where do you live now? If he wants to know who asked it, you can just put Purpletoo from GW.
                      Last edited by purpletoo1; 27 October 2005, 02:01 PM.

Comment

That's a good question, purple. I'd like to know once and forall if he's Canadian or American.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                        Spoiler:

Comment

thanks, we would all like to get that one cleared up!

Comment

Okay so the list is up to what?

1. Marcus / LorneLovers
                            2. Wife's Reaction
                            3. Birth / Home

Comment

hehe ... is it too soon to ask that infamous question? *boxers or briefs* LOL! j/k

Here's a fun little question ... "What's one thing you can't live without?"
                              sigpic
                              KavanSmithFans.com
                              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

LMAO, I think that would be like asking if you could have his baby!!! But I think it's briefs according to this:

could be boxer briefs (my personal favorite) yum!

Comment

Working...
                                X