Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who are you refering to.
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Hi Wass! That would be me!
      I'm still workin' hard on it and should have more sooner or later. hehe
      sigpic
      KavanSmithFans.com
      Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
        Hi Wass! That would be me!
        I'm still workin' hard on it and should have more sooner or later. hehe

*OS pokes Nici*
        I'd prefer sooner rather than later... remember let us know if you need help with anything, i'm sure one of us will be able to...
        OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
          POD
          Mckay: "Can't we just wait one minute? I mean, it's your problem if those girls are out to....Oh, I don't even want to say!"

Lorne: "No, we can't wait! Here they come!"

*LorneLovers come stampeding over hill*

Comment

Afternoon LorneLovers!

POD:

McKay: No more! I think I'm going to be sick...

Marcus: So then Shadow took this whipped cream can and Orange and Kate had this chocolate sause, and you see Nici and Flanny had this *HUGE* jar of cherries and Purple...

And to Wass - welcome first of all! And there is various information bouncing around, we LorneLovers try to get as much information as possible, share and then talk about it here.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
              Afternoon LorneLovers!

POD:

Marcus: So then Shadow took this whipped cream can and Orange and Kate had this chocolate sause, and you see Nici and Flanny had this *HUGE* jar of cherries and Purple...

And to Wass - welcome first of all! And there is various information bouncing around, we LorneLovers try to get as much information as possible, share and then talk about it here.
              Funny Kate! *laughing outburst* I get to be the one who does unmentionables...LOL
              Wass, just ask what ever you want to know and we might have the info. Did I forget to say welcome, sorry my bad!

Comment

Originally posted by 923flanigan
                Mckay: "Can't we just wait one minute? I mean, it's your problem if those girls are out to....Oh, I don't even want to say!"

Lorne: "No, we can't wait! Here they come!"

*LorneLovers come stampeding over hill*

*giggles*

Comment

Afternoon LorneLovers!

POD:

*teehee*
                  sigpic
                  KavanSmithFans.com
                  Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                    Lorne fic on fanfic.com and the author has heard of us.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2632197/1/

Edit: Hey, purple what's your avatar of?

*Waves* Hey all, I would be the author of that story, lol. I've kind been haunting here for a little while, and I was inspired to write this story and I figured Lorne needed some lovin'. So, the story is still in development, but I hope you like it, the next chapter I put up will focus more on Lorne, and I might give him some background that I hope everyone likes. So, I just wanted to show myself and say hi.

~CMDragonia
                    ~CMDragonia

Comment

Afternoon LorneLovers!

POD:

sweet, i get the chocolate sauce! u know, u can do body shots with that, its a liquid...
                      OrangeSwirl

Comment

Originally posted by CMDragonia
                        *Waves* Hey all, I would be the author of that story, lol. I've kind been haunting here for a little while, and I was inspired to write this story and I figured Lorne needed some lovin'. So, the story is still in development, but I hope you like it, the next chapter I put up will focus more on Lorne, and I might give him some background that I hope everyone likes. So, I just wanted to show myself and say hi.

~CMDragonia

and i'd just like to say that i luved it and cant wait for more!!
                        friendly fic writing poke
                        OrangeSwirl

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                          sweet, i get the chocolate sauce! u know, u can do body shots with that, its a liquid...
                          You would be the first one to mention body shots! LOL

Comment

~CMDragonia
                            Welcome and thanks for loving Lorne!

Comment

Afternoon LorneLovers!

POD:

Mckay: Oh, please, just shut up! I think I have a temperature...

Marcus: We had so much fun! Until Flanny took my gun and threw it out the window right as Steve walked in...

Mckay: *stops complaining and goes pale*

Comment

~CMDragonia
                                Welcome CMDragonia - happy to see you delurked and joined us.

You know LorneLovers - we're really close to forming a full fledged fan club!

Comment

Working...
                                X