Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
    Aw, man! I'm busy all this weekend with family stuff! That sucks, I won't get to see you
    No? You already said you were probably going to be on holiday, so I was already not getting the hopes up, but too bad!! Gotta go to a con once then
    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
    Save Our Seeker!
    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
      No? You already said you were probably going to be on holiday, so I was already not getting the hopes up, but too bad!! Gotta go to a con once then
      Yep. Pegasus 4 perhaps? Or SG14-1? I'm going to both of those

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
        Yep. Pegasus 4 perhaps? Or SG14-1? I'm going to both of those
        Oh, so hoping I was.. Pegasus 4 is in my exam month and SG14 is in November right? I'll be going to England then probably, but to visit a friend who's not into stargate..
        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
        Save Our Seeker!
        LotS on LJ.

Comment

A warm welcome to Taoth Vaclarush from me as well

And while we're added: Another chapter of "Might just save your life" just went online

BTW, LizzieAnne, I liked your first chapter (and I like Dr. Kelton ), though you might want to take on a beta reader for checking some small typos etc. (yes, I'm a terrible nitpick when it comes to that... errr... don't mind me ).
          I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
          I will never accept defeat.
          I will never quit.
          I will never leave a fallen comrade.
          ------
          "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

hello everyone, i've always loved lorne but only just got around to visiting this thread, great thread btw

Comment

Originally posted by Taoth Vaclarush View Post
              Just passing through, well, for now at least. I find it anoying we see so little of Lorne in Atlantis, I've really grown to like his character
              BTW, I like the pictures on here
              Originally posted by jesserella View Post
              hello everyone, i've always loved lorne but only just got around to visiting this thread, great thread btw
              Welcome to the thread Taoth Vaclarush and jesserella!

GateTech: Sir, there is two new members on the Thunk thread!
              Lorne: Two!? *Gulp*
              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Hi jesserella, welcome to the LorneLovers thread
                sigpic
                KavanSmithFans.com
                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

yay, thankyou, stares at the picture of Lorne, i love his dry humour runs off in search of more pictures of Lorne

Comment

yay, thankyou, stares at the picture of Lorne, i love his dry humour runs off in search of more pictures of Lorne
                    Some Lorne pics comming right here
                    Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

^good pictures
                      mmmmmm thunk
                      the last one is funny

Comment

^good pictures
                        mmmmmm thunk
                        the last one is funny
                        Feel free to snurch

Comment

thankyou will do lol

Comment

Melfan Can I steal the first one and use it for my sig please?
                            sigpic
                            JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                            Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                            Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                              Melfan Can I steal the first one and use it for my sig please?
                              Off course! Steal away!

Comment

Thanks for the pics everyone!
                                Had a rotten day today & I knew I could come here to cheer up!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X