Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by melfan View Post
    I was merely talking about how the thread gone crazy and taking a life on its own

How many pages have you gotten trough on this thread?
    AH! I was confused, lol. From what I've read its very very similar to a thread that a couple of us over on David's forum started, called "The Adventures of The SSD". It really took on a life of its own and is just somewhat insane.n

Considering the fact that I actually had to go to bed at some point last night(about 4 am), I think I got to about page 150 ish. I don't know how much I'll get read today as I am going into town to pick up my new ducklings, that I will then have to agonize over naming(I live on a farm).

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
    When I joined GW, not only did I read every page of this thread, but I read every page (all 3000 or so of them at the time) of the Joe Flanigan thread. That was the point in my life where I knew I was insane
    I think I went past the 'insane' mark YEARS ago, as I've always been the 'fan girly' type, of OCD nut.
    Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
    sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone!

Thanks to everyone posting Supernatural pictures. I'm not a fan of the show, so I didnt want to watch the episode, so thanks for posting the caps

And now for something completely different: I bring goodies While I've been on a minibreak to my grandma's a friend of mine on another board fulfilled my request for a widescreen Lorne wallpaper (1200 x 900) and made actually two of them. He allowed me to post them here, so just look under the spoiler cut

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
      I will never accept defeat.
      I will never quit.
      I will never leave a fallen comrade.
      ------
      "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Thanks for posting those Rowena!! They look great!!

Comment

I tried to coax my friend into doing some more, but he said his last tax return had been too taxing (uargh... pun of DOOM...).
          I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
          ------

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
            Thanks for posting those Rowena!! They look great!!
            I second that.
            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
              Hello everyone!

Thanks to everyone posting Supernatural pictures. I'm not a fan of the show, so I didnt want to watch the episode, so thanks for posting the caps

And now for something completely different: I bring goodies While I've been on a minibreak to my grandma's a friend of mine on another board fulfilled my request for a widescreen Lorne wallpaper (1200 x 900) and made actually two of them. He allowed me to post them here, so just look under the spoiler cut

Spoiler:

Wow, lovely quality. You can almost reach out and touch him.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                Kavan can never be beaten, but my SG-1 fav is Cam Mitchell, one form each show, but as promised!

Spoiler:
                http://forum.gateworld.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=5606&stc=1&d=1210536376
                Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                Hey I know this doesn't really belong in this thread but hey, I wanted to share it with my friends so here you go!

http://forum.gateworld.net/attachmen...1&d=1210534396

I met Paul on Monday 5th May at Milton Keynes, UK, also got his autograph!
                Lucky you. He's one of my faves too. I just love that accent.
                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                  AH! I was confused, lol. From what I've read its very very similar to a thread that a couple of us over on David's forum started, called "The Adventures of The SSD". It really took on a life of its own and is just somewhat insane.n

Considering the fact that I actually had to go to bed at some point last night(about 4 am), I think I got to about page 150 ish. I don't know how much I'll get read today as I am going into town to pick up my new ducklings, that I will then have to agonize over naming(I live on a farm).

I think I went past the 'insane' mark YEARS ago, as I've always been the 'fan girly' type, of OCD nut.

Then you totally know what happened with our little thread
                  You are free to join, at own risk
                  I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Lovely wallpaper, Rowena, and thanks for sharing!

sigpic
                    Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                    My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Hello People!!

Loved the SN caps, Kavan, barefeet, blood and whump!!! I was in heaven! And thanks to whoever put the YouTube vid! Much appreciated!

Now back to work.
                      My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                      Sig and avi by me
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Yay! Creation's Cherry Hill NJ con has it's first guest - and it's Kavan!!! Couldn't be more excited!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Picspam

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                            Picspam

Intentional repost

This one's from "The Game", right? I loved him so very much in that episode. I demand more Sarcastic!Lorne- and Agitated!Lorne-episodes!
                            I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                            ------

Comment

Intentional repost

This one's from "The Game", right? I loved him so very much in that episode. I demand more Sarcastic!Lorne- and Agitated!Lorne-episodes!
                              I think it is.
                              I hope he is given more episodes and more of everything in Season 5. My hopes are high
                              sigpic

Comment

I tried to coax my friend into doing some more, but he said his last tax return had been too taxing (uargh... pun of DOOM...).
                                Make him a batch of cookies and maybe he will!! Do you know that's one of my favorite Kavan pics btw?

Comment

Working...
                                X