X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He looks so young in it

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
      I've not seen these before, where are they from?

Originally posted by Boo View Post
      EEEEEEKKKKKKKKK. Injections today
      Aw, poor Boo! I hate needles and there is nothing worse that having someone stick one in your arm

How is everyone today?

Comment

okay, but i'm stuck at school again! oh! i just got far enough into that lorne fanfic that i was talking about and i was wondering what you guys thought:

Spoiler:
        ......A long elevator ride later, they emerged onto a floor that seemed twice as busy as the others. A couple of stairs and a narrow hallway followed that and then General Landry stopped before a closed door. "Actually we've brought somebody who can probably talk you into telling us." The door opened to reveal what seemed to be a briefing room.

"Evan?" Casey cried in disbelief and a huge smile grew on her face. She couldn't help herself and ran over to her older brother, giving him a leaping bear hug.

With a groan, Major Evan Lorne caught Casey's hug and managed to lift her a couple inches off the carpet, the signature Lorne grin lighting up his face. "Hey, Cas! Didn't expect to see you in here!"
        I am NOT slashing these two!!
        sigpic
        beautiful pic made by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Marie C. View Post
          okay, but i'm stuck at school again! oh! i just got far enough into that lorne fanfic that i was talking about and i was wondering what you guys thought:

Spoiler:
          ......A long elevator ride later, they emerged onto a floor that seemed twice as busy as the others. A couple of stairs and a narrow hallway followed that and then General Landry stopped before a closed door. "Actually we've brought somebody who can probably talk you into telling us." The door opened to reveal what seemed to be a briefing room.

"Evan?" Casey cried in disbelief and a huge smile grew on her face. She couldn't help herself and ran over to her older brother, giving him a leaping bear hug.

With a groan, Major Evan Lorne caught Casey's hug and managed to lift her a couple inches off the carpet, the signature Lorne grin lighting up his face. "Hey, Cas! Didn't expect to see you in here!"
          Cool where's this from? Did you write it?

Comment

I hope Nici doesn't mind but after showing a few people at P3 the pics I took for her, someone said I could manip it to make this:

so I did

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
              I hope Nici doesn't mind but after showing a few people at P3 the pics I took for her, someone said I could manip it to make this:

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u.../kavanhugs.png

so I did
              *giggles* Good one, FF!!!!

Comment

Thanks! I'm doing a lightsaber one next...

Comment

Thanks! I'm doing a lightsaber one next...
                  Hahah, great idea! Can't wait to see the results.

Comment

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u.../kavanhugs.png

so I did
                    I think I need to go find some beer...

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                      Good news! off topic but still good news!

I got a job interview *dances*

CKO your sig is doing things to me
                      congrats

sigpic

Comment

glad ya'lls are lovin the sigs

good luck on the interview A_B
                        sigpic

Comment

...Master Kavan

It's a bit rubbish, the lightsaber won't go bright enough, the quality of the picture was rubbish in the first place because I couldn't get my camera to work properly and the background is pinched off the internet because I couldn't be bothered doing my own

Comment

...Master Kavan

It's a bit rubbish, the lightsaber won't go bright enough, the quality of the picture was rubbish in the first place because I couldn't get my camera to work properly and the background is pinched off the internet because I couldn't be bothered doing my own
                            That was cool!
                            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                              That was cool!
                              Thanks When I do a better one I'll post it

Comment

Good luck with your interview, AB.

Spoiler:

sigpic
                                Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                                My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Working...
                                X