Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasn't gonna comment, but yeah, LOL!

Guess it depends on the PTB as to whether it should be bet or bed. And, of course, if we're talking about Lorne, I think I know what the unanimous decision on THAT would be!

Comment

ROTFLMAO, Shadow you are getting much to modest in your old age!! This forum is only as PG as the....thunkers? LOL and we aren't very good at that now are we? I would hope that the SG PTB aren't like that but they could send Lorne to be their stand in and then we would all do our best to "please" them/him. Yikes, getting a bit flush.

Comment

Nah, TPTB aren't "like that" but they're still fun to toy with. Although, of course, Lorne would be the much better dish and I would luuurve a generous serving of him!

And Kavan... *sigh* Damn him for being married. Best wishes and all, but... damn. lol

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
          Nah, TPTB aren't "like that" but they're still fun to toy with. Although, of course, Lorne would be the much better dish and I would luuurve a generous serving of him!

And Kavan... *sigh* Damn him for being married. Best wishes and all, but... damn. lol
          I hear yea! But he needs the love a good woman so if she is good to him then we must be glad for the man. Lorne on the other hand....fair game.... let the games begin!

Comment

Oh my.. I think this convo has dug a huge hole in the gutter
            OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
              Oh my.. I think this convo has dug a huge hole in the gutter
              Hehe, what is so unusual about that? Love the digger smilie

Comment

So maybe we should make Lorne a swimmer, then we'd have ample (theoretical) opportunity to see him all wet. And in swim trunks, too. I doubt he's the speedo type, but I betcha he could pull off that look. *ahem* Sorry, where was I?

Comment

*OS mind races thru the gutter*

family forum, family forum, must refrain form naughty thoughts...

ep, too late...down the gutter
                  OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Skinny dip probably not an appropriate topic for a family forum? Umm... but it's the name of this shower gel produced by a company called Lush. Uses white chocolate and coconut. *drool* Showering. Yeah, that's what I meant. Getting thoroughly, thoroughly clean in the shower. Washing everywhere.Yup. Hygiene is a perfectly acceptable topic for discussion. I'm sure Lorne is a very clean person.

Comment

Hmmmm...in "Reflections" have I posted the shower scene yet? There is one

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                        So maybe we should make Lorne a swimmer, then we'd have ample (theoretical) opportunity to see him all wet. And in swim trunks, too. I doubt he's the speedo type, but I betcha he could pull off that look. *ahem* Sorry, where was I?
                        I don't know where were you? I was hanging on your every word...oh yea, swimmer!!! Sounds really really good to me!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                          Hmmmm...in "Reflections" have I posted the shower scene yet? There is one
                          WHAT? You didn't mention a shower scene!!! You must be slipping. So when do we get more fic?

Comment

I'm not slipping at all I wrote it for a surprise. And I'm not sure if its the statistics or this group but did anyone check out the latest chapter?

Comment

There was a shower scene at the very beginning. Is there another one later on? Heh. I was right, he IS a very clean boy.

As for the swimming... mmm.... just imagine him doing his laps, stroking through the water with his nicely muscled arms.... pretty much horizontal...

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                                I'm not slipping at all I wrote it for a surprise. And I'm not sure if its the statistics or this group but did anyone check out the latest chapter?
                                If you announced it I missed it! I will check it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X