Clear All

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
    DIMPLES! *Sigh*

Comment

Hmmmm, I've decided I need some Dr Kavan tonight

Comment

he can treat me
        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by Medie13 View Post
          i can't even explain how bad it was...and it was out for five days. all because they messed up and disconnected the wrong house because someone transposed two numbers. yes, i will be calling and screaming later today. it didn't make any sense to do it last night because the people i needed to scream at weren't there by the time i found out that was what happened...but its hooked back up and i have cable in plenty of time for SGA.

believe me, if it had not been fixed by last night, heads were going to roll...okay i need to go get ready for work. my kids have midterms next week so i have a TON of things to do!
          Ooo, heads certainly need to roll with that. Your new story was pretty good

Comment

I was coughing just now, maybe I need to see that doctor. *cough*
            My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
            Sig and avi by me
            Spoiler:

Comment

My foot's gone to sleep. I need a doctor too (Or I could stop sitting on it but where's the fun in that? )

Comment

sigpic
                KavanSmithFans.com
                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                  My foot's gone to sleep. I need a doctor too (Or I could stop sitting on it but where's the fun in that? )
                  Yes, I'm also scratchy all over because of a bug my mom's dogs got, I need a doctor. *leaves out the part where she has already seen a doctor and have meds for it*
                  Sig and avi by me
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                    he can treat me
                    yes i wouldnt mind goin to the doctor... if he looked like that... but then i'd want to pounce. *grins*
                    sigpic

Comment

morning thunkers
                      sigpic
                      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

*sneaks in* Hello everyone... it's Snowy's fault that I'm here... she posted a delightful pic of Mr Smith on her LJ and I fell in thunk with his eyes I'm a rather dedicated Ronon thunker, as you can tell from my sig, but I'm not afraid to stretch my wings
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                          *sneaks in* Hello everyone... it's Snowy's fault that I'm here... she posted a delightful pic of Mr Smith on her LJ and I fell in thunk with his eyes I'm a rather dedicated Ronon thunker, as you can tell from my sig, but I'm not afraid to stretch my wings
                          Welcome!!!!
                          Sig and avi by me
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Hello Lahela! Welcome to the LorneLovers thread
                            sigpic
                            KavanSmithFans.com
                            Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Woho!!!!!! You have great taste!
                              We! have great taste!

*tacklehugsquisches*

Comment

Welcome to the thread

Comment

Working...
                                X