No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then you can toss him over this way Elizabeth. I'd be happy to well...

Last edited by Stargate78fan; 07 September 2007, 11:04 PM.
    sigpic
    Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
    My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
      environmental studies sounds complex, Firefly. But good luck to you and I hope you do well! I guess I will have to start seriously looking at applying for uni if I want to do ancient history or something like that.
      I've pretty much done the first year of it anyway, the first year is the same as my final year in school.
      Thanks for the good luck! I hope you find a uni you like.

Comment

Comment

mornin everyone
          sigpic

Comment

good morning
            sigpic
            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

morning y'all.

i get torchwood tonite! and i plan to update stonehenge!

but first i need to download pictures from my memory card and start my lesson plans for next week. be back later y'all.

Comment

hello medie
                sigpic
                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Hi guys, just wanted to let you know that I arrived at uni safely and (eventually) got connected to the internet. Everything's fine but I have to go for dinner now, so talk to you all later! *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Medie13 View Post

i get torchwood tonite!

but first i need to download pictures from my memory card and start my lesson plans for next week. be back later y'all.

I get TW as well, but am working when it's on so I set my recorder for the eps. -can't wait- have fun with those lesson plans, I have a few years until I need to do that!

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Glad things worked out fine for you ff, the Clones aren't too squashed are they?

Comment

good to know FF
                        sigpic

Comment

You're welcome, Firefly. Cool you survived your first year.

sigpic
                          Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                          My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

mmmmmmmmmm*bares fangs and pounces* what CKOs seen neck..
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                              Glad things worked out fine for you ff, the Clones aren't too squashed are they?
                              Nah, there's actually a suprising amount of room in here. It's almost as big as my bedroom back home. And I think the bathroom is actually bigger than the one I had at home

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                              good to know FF

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                              You're welcome, Firefly. Cool you survived your first year.
                              Well, I've survived the first day, we'll see about surviving a year

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                                I get TW as well, but am working when it's on so I set my recorder for the eps. -can't wait- have fun with those lesson plans, I have a few years until I need to do that!
                                re-watching it at the moment while i talk to a friend. my beta actually. ooo gotta have her pick a new break for stonehenge. i didn't get very far on my plans. got most of last week's squared away (fixed the mistakes i had made cuz i scrambled to make them) and got the files set up for this week's. got most of monday's done and all of thursday's (hey thursday's was easy all i had to do was write my regular stuff and then under procedures "NO SCHOOL") but everything's ready to go when i sit down tomorrow.

okay just asked her and she said in a minute. so expect an update within half an hour unless i have issues.

i loved torchwood. it was great. man can't wait to watch the rest. did have a couple of "wait a minute moments" i had forgotten that captain jack has an american accent so that threw me for a few minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X