X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

hehehe he has such cute hair! *ruffles it*
      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
        Tell me about it... There hasn't been a quiet moment in the house since I got Flash
        I know what you mean, he's such a bad influence on the others, LorneClone was such a nice boy before JackClone came along and now ZelenkaClone and IantoClone are getting bolshy too, I'd get the handcuffs out to teach them a lesson but thanks to JackClone they all look forward to it, anyone got another form of punishment to keep Clones in order?

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
          eek, that sounds like a complete handful, luckily my Zelenka Clone as learned to keep his experiments under control, the Lorne Clone can get above himself at times and what the Jack and Ianto Clones get up to is indescribable but the Ianto Clone does make a good cup of tea and the Jack Clone does keep everyone.....entertained
          lol...my clones a pretty well behaved, my dad tolerates them because they help out with the yard work and his pet projects, although he doesn't understand why they have to do all that shirtless

But my leather!Lorne clone has a tendancy to act up so I just lock him in the closet (a very small closet) until he promises to behave.

Originally posted by Snowy View Post

-spills tea onto self-

three days of sunshine! -is a happy hobbit-

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
            lol...my clones a pretty well behaved, my dad tolerates them because they help out with the yard work and his pet projects, although he doesn't understand why they have to do all that shirtless

But my leather!Lorne clone has a tendancy to act up so I just lock him in the closet (a very small closet) until he promises to behave.
            Mum's happy to have IantoClone in the house because he makes a decent cup of tea and clears up after Alex and ZelenkaClone helps with anything technical, LorneClone does all the physical stuff. Work woman Work!!!!!!! JackClone can't behave himself well enough to be let out for too long, plus we can't get any work out of IantoClone when he's about

Comment

mornin everyone

and as a manadaroy rule at my place my clones are shirtless at all times and they have to take turns comin w/ me when i have to go to work... heheheehe.. that way im distracted while at work. *grins* thetn on my days off they all come w/ me if i do errands and when i go on vacations they come as well
              sigpic

Comment

this man is too hot to be on page two...

*shoves blondy outta the way and pounces*
                sigpic

Comment

Uniform PicSpam

Spoiler:

Comment

mmmmmm yes... those are lovely thx ya cathian
                    sigpic

Comment

Bank Holiday here so I'm going to have a wonderful day of doing nothing

Comment

always fun
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                          KavanSmithFans.com
                          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

morning thunkers
                            sigpic
                            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Hi all, quiet on here isn't it

Comment

it is very quiet this morning
                                sigpic
                                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Working...
                                X