Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell me if this works
    My Trip to Varekai
    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

No, that doesn't work honey.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
        No, that doesn't work honey.
        Ah, It worked on the Spanky thread, got any other ideas as to where I could upload it for people to view
        "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
        "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
        Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
          Do any of you guys know how I can host a PDF file online so I can hotlink it for everyone to see

I wish I could help, but I'm still trying to figure out how to post images from photobucket to here so I can earn my keep...

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy

Dex: Wow, Shep...These 'video games' are great! Realistic, too...!
            Sheppard: Yeah...And I probably should have mentioned that before you blasted a fist-sized hole through Rodney's 3D-enabled XBox 360, huh...? Great shot, though...
            Dex: Thanks...

Comment

too funny Browneyes...
              I'll help you with PB if you want...what is that you need to know?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X