Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy
      Who me? If you like it, snurch it. I don't mind at all. I can also post the bigger pic for you, I've got four non-Ronon albums with multiple pages, so if you want it let me know and I'll look for it. I've got a fairly good idea of where it is. Glad you liked the caps!

Doggy
      Thanks These pics are just wunnerful. I may move in here*happy sigh*

Comment

Hottness! Major Hottness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
        "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
        Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
          Thanks These pics are just wunnerful. I may move in here*happy sigh*
          LOL, welcome home, pull up a chair! We even have seatbelts.

Welcome to you too Sek!

I've been missing you Angels and Devils! And of course our boy Ronon! How is everyone? My life is still crazy right now... can't wait to get back to normal.

Last edited by purpletoo1; 07 June 2006, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34
            Hey guys.. im new to this thread.. must say they are some great photos! love to see more!
            Welcome to the thread. We have lots of pics, stick around and you'll see them all eventually, lol.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
                Good are your pictures, happy I am, confusing this way of speaking is,
                The wrong movie this picture represents
                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9.../movie5Fbg.jpg
                lol
                lol

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
                  Man, I sure could use one of those!! What ever it was ya drank it so dang fast lol
                  You can try to keep up with him if you want, I might have to drive you home though, LOL

Comment

omg I love it when he does the nose squish thing!!!
                    OMG, me too! grrr baby!

Leathers!!!! *dies*

Comment

so true!! Its a great place to be...just ask Purple, and Doggy and the other Angels & Devils..lol
                      It is! But no creepy people who talk down to people are welcome. They crack down more on that over there.

Spoiler:

Comment

The Purple chick is in here somewhere...she's got her hands full with her business and life in general...she'll be with us alot more very soon. The poor baby is workin herself to death right now. I thought I saw her on line when I popped in....gotta get my dinner started and get ready for the grave yard shift tonight...good to see you though telpethoniel

and your yummy pics and cool finds.
                        Sorry I couldn't stop in the other day. Everytime I get on line I get interrupted so I can't even peek in on my favorite threads sometimes, LOL but I hope that will be over in about two weeks! yeah, *prays for it to end soon*

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
                          Another random post all for the sake of whumpage (I found this, ain't it cool)
                          that is cute!
                          LMOA!!! oh sure, its going to be very cool cause in the end I know that Dex is going to do some SERIOUS booty kickin lol
                          yeah for booty kicking!!! Can't wait til July 14th!!! *paces the floor, waiting*

speaking of booty...

Comment

rofl!! BLUE!!! I'm shocked!! I can't believe you looked!! LMAO!! Those are awesome pics... but I'm wondering why the blue tint to them.
                            You can't tempt her like that, it's torcher! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                              Sorry I couldn't stop in the other day. Everytime I get on line I get interrupted so I can't even peek in on my favorite threads sometimes, LOL but I hope that will be over in about two weeks! yeah, *prays for it to end soon*

I know the feeling My brother is sitting behind me now and my Mum and Dad are always coming over to check what I'm doing just fo rthe sake of being anoying
                              "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                              "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                              Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                                that is cute!

yeah for booty kicking!!! Can't wait til July 14th!!! *paces the floor, waiting*

speaking of booty...

that is a NICE shot. I found myself staring at it for several seconds.....*drooling*

Comment

Working...
                                X