• Show
Clear All

Beautiful GIFs!!! The belt one has me mesmerized
    sigpic
    Thank you to mrscopterdoc for my Ronon sig

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

What a delicious pic Ever! GUH. Just freaking GUH. Where is that one from Ever? Is it Jason's Road to Paloma or some such? Did I mention GUH? hehe More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
        sigpic

Comment

Something like that, yeah. It is a great pic.
          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Wicked pic Ever. Jason's got great posture...the rest of him ain't bad either. hehe More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
              sigpic

Comment

Nice pic, Everlovin. I haven't seen that one before

Some Drogo appreciation for the day:
                sigpic

Comment

*smirks* Kiwi,I really appreciate your Drogo pic. Hmm...I'm surprised they didn't work Jason's tattoo into Drogo's character. It's a shame when Jason's gotta cover his ink. But at least he's shirtless in Kiwi's pic. lol More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh my goodness, I never noticed they blocked his tattoo out! Shame on me to call myself a thunker. In my defense I was too busy staring at his chest and shoulders.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm a horrible thunker as well! I never noticed! And I've got a bunch of Drogo pics!
                      sigpic

Comment

tisk tisk I looked at the pic and thought Wow you can't even tell he has the tattoo Even he is looking at his arm thinking I remember when my arm looked like this all the time
                        sigpic

Comment

*snickers* It's alright lovelies,ya were just enjoying Jason's bare chest and shoulders. I was hoping a stiff wind would've blown through and lifted Drogo's loincloth. lol More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

mmmmm Belly peekage and even some undie peekage in that first one
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X