No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi in there ! Some ideas for our today's theme ?

For all to cheer up, if necessary, Ronon smiling.

Spoiler:
    <sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

Evening everyone!

theres nothing like smiling Ronon! or smiling jason, Frankie or Kala

more??

so, wanna start from Duet CG?

i loooooove this episode or should it be Runner first?
      sigpic

Comment

I have to admit I've only watched season 1 of SGA once. It was enjoyable enough, but if Ronon had not joined the cast in Season 2 and made me totally addicted to the show, I don't think I would have gone and watched the whole series. Mirishka, Runner gives me butterflies too.

I went looking for the GoT books yesterday, and none of the shops in our town have them. I'm going to check out the second hand shops over the next week or so. The book shops could probably order me the copies but I want to have a look through one first to make sure I'm going to enjoy it before I buy.

Ronon smiling? Nice idea, CG
        sigpic
        Thank you to mrscopterdoc for my Ronon sig

Comment

i think, we should post whichever episode we want, or should we stay at a single episode and after a while switch to the next one. Ok starting with a Duet pic.

His first appearance in this episode :

<sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

Originally posted by cavegirl View Post
            i think, we should post whichever episode we want, or should we stay at a single episode and after a while switch to the next one. Ok starting with a Duet pic.

His first appearance in this episode :
            http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/...rl18/Duet1.jpg
            Gawd you sure know how to please me!! Fingers!!! *THUD*

well, since Runner was his first, and he makes my heart go boom! i just wanted to post a runner, then i will go to Duet.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by *Kiwi* View Post

Ronon smiling? Nice idea, CG
              Mirishka and i have decided in between, "Season 2 pics", i hope it is okay for you, too. Join in and post some if you want.

We can take your idea for tomorrow, or should we switch to Jason smiling? Would be okay for us, too.

Or continue to post whatever you want.
              Last edited by cavegirl; 15 November 2010, 11:09 AM.

Comment

I love him in runner, too. For me it was too much Rodney and too less Ronon in Duet.

Spoiler:
                But all we got was "lickable".

Comment

I love him in runner, too. For me it was too much Rodney and too less Ronon in Duet.

Spoiler:
                  But all we got was "lickable".

http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/...rl18/Duet2.jpg
                  yeehaaaa. love to watch him eat!

you post what ever you want,me and CG just set outselves challenges, just for our enjoyment, ANY pic of our babe is most welcomed!!

ive also set myself a personal challenge, to make a banner for each episode.

heres 'Duet'

sigpic

Comment

Nice banner Mirishka, i wonder why he isn't eating on it ? But i think, you already have one him, licking his fingers, am i right ?

Comment

Nice banner Mirishka, i wonder why he isn't eating on it ? But i think, you already have one him, licking his fingers, am i right ?

http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/...rl18/Duet3.jpg
                      actually i got rid of that, i have a another showing his fingers, i need to make a new one of him licking them. mwuahh!!

i got another challenge for someone, give a quote from the episode you post a picture from! what do you think?
                      sigpic

Comment

Ok, start with it.

I found some news at winter is coming. It seems, Jason is heading for L A just now.

http://winter-is-coming.net/2010/11/...ps-and-cameos/

Oh, and unfortunately one guest of the wedding scene was missing this time.

Comment

Ok, start with it.

I found some news at winter is coming. It seems, Jason is heading for L A just now.

http://winter-is-coming.net/2010/11/...ps-and-cameos/

Oh, and unfortunately one guest of the wedding scene was missing this time.
                          so does that mean they have to re-shoot?

"runner' banner
                          Last edited by mirishka; 15 November 2010, 11:39 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

George R R Martin's cameo was in the Wedding scene in Morocco, he didn't make an other one in Malta although he visited the set.

Comment

George R R Martin's cameo was in the Wedding scene in Morocco, he didn't make an other one in Malta although he visited the set.
                              oh right. I guess Jason will be having some time with his family before returning to Bulgaria to do the bits for the 3D film.

'Condemned' banner.

and of course my other fetish, Ronon with a collar.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mirishka View Post

http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/a...nner/duet9.jpg
                                i got another challenge for someone, give a quote from the episode you post a picture from! what do you think?
                                Now i got it.

You are already searching for a qoute. It should be the matching one to this Pic ?

Spoiler:
                                FIRING RANGE. John is introducing Ronon to various Earth weapons.

: This is a P-90. It's a compact, lightweight, incredibly sturdy ...

( has already picked one up, primed it, and now fires a burst of bullets into a target at the end of the room.)

: Good! That's (he coughs) good. (He puts his P-90 down and picks up a pistol. Ronon does the same.) Alright � this is a nine millimetre, semi-automatic ...

( immediately fires several bullets into the target before ejecting the finished cartridge. We see the target close up. Every bullet both from the P-90 and the 9 mill are in the centre circle.)

: That's good too!

: I prefer this. (He draws his own weapon from its holster on his leg and fires a single shot at a second target. It blasts a huge hole through the target. He twirls the weapon cowboy-style and reholsters it as John leans across to look through the hole in the target.)
                                Last edited by Rosehawk; 17 November 2010, 05:50 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags

Comment

Working...
                                X